Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

15 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Just a lament about how the two frames I want to see (and that I think are most appropriate for) Grineer and Corpus skins for aren't on these creators' radars. If it bothers you I can remove it from that post.

Hm? No it doesn't bother me. I was just interested as to whether Faven had outright said he wasn't doing one and what his reasons were, as I may have missed him saying it somewhere.

Edited by Valiant

I'll do my own Corpus version of every frame that I have ideas for as long the reception is good with DE and the community.  As of right now I don't have any ideas for Vauban. Once I do I'll be sure to post it here. I have no plans in stopping Corpra. This is my life now.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

I'll do my own Corpus version of every frame that I have ideas for as long the reception is good with DE and the community.  As of right now I don't have any ideas for Vauban. Once I do I'll be sure to post it here. I have no plans in stopping Corpra. This is my life now.

I know I've asked before but do you still have plans for the Soluna Syandana? Ever since I first saw it I wanted it.

3 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

You can go in google and destiny exo,you can see some cool helmet style that is similar 2 your corpus style....and here is some inspirations for you :)

for example:

for Harrow a6c64730d5883d700f469eb07f99e75b.jpg

Volt but not with hood file_13914_Timeline_084.jpg

Ash or maybe for Nekros latest?cb=20160410015804

Nezha destiny__oc_ochre_22_by_guyver89-d803o73

and you can see my point....inspirations inspiratons :) 

Edited by Vlada91

7 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

As a corpus lover, I am EXTREMELY happy to hear this, and will keep supporting!

Hopefully we'll see an Ivara Corpra skin one day... one day. I believe! :corpus:

By the way did you manage to get Nova Corpra submitted in time? I looked at the Steam page for it and it says the filesize is 0.000 MB. Did something go wrong? I'm kinda worried. D:

@Vlada91

Destiny has a lot of cool designs but I'm trying to design Corpra around a lot of Corpus elements in Warframe. There's a ton of reference to pull from.

On 3/26/2018 at 10:11 AM, EighthGear said:

Hopefully we'll see an Ivara Corpra skin one day... one day. I believe! :corpus:

By the way did you manage to get Nova Corpra submitted in time? I looked at the Steam page for it and it says the filesize is 0.000 MB. Did something go wrong? I'm kinda worried. D:

I have an idea for Ivara, she's in que -- might be awhile though. :X

Whatever the issue was with the file size fixed itself. It was something on workshops end.

On 3/26/2018 at 10:21 AM, Zahnny said:

Might I ask what happened to it? Did DE reject it due to lore reasons or were you unhappy with the previous result?

erm...it was a long time ago but from what I remembered it had to do with how unpolished it looked and it being too bulky. I'm glad it was rejected. That was my first tennogen ever so I'd like do say I improved a bit since then. :P

2 minutes ago, FrellingHazmot said:

erm...it was a long time ago but from what I remembered it had to do with how unpolished it looked and it being too bulky. I'm glad it was rejected. That was my first tennogen ever so I'd like do say I improved a bit since then. :P

Gotta admit I was fond of the old design but maybe I'll see the Soluna syandana again and think "This is much better"

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

That is so F*CKING COOL LOOKING!!!

Yes he is good with that style,but its 2 bad that he is 2 slow for this project... because he have amazing potential for this skins style...And I would love 2 see more.

Edited by Vlada91