Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

Interesting that you got feedback on a Round 13 item before the deadline. Usually they give feedback after. Guess you got lucky.

The skin looks better with the revisions (although I still don't understand the metal+non-metal tint). I'm sure this will get accepted. It's a very high quality skin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Are you working on the next one currently? If so, is it Ash?

My top 5 frames for corpus skin: Ash,infestet corpus Nidus,Volt,Harow and maybe Vauban... what you think? And I hope he will start working faster with that skins because we have man in charge for graxx and infested and he is only hope for good looking corpus design... 🤔

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

My top 5 frames for corpus skin: Ash,infestet corpus Nidus,Volt,Harow and maybe Vauban... what you think? And I hope he will start working faster with that skins because we have man in charge for graxx and infested and he is only hope for good looking corpus design... 🤔

Well i agree with that line up man, but let's not rush the guy. Haste makes waste. The longer he takes, the better it will look in the end, so let's have patience.

9 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Ash would do well with Corpus stylings and Perrin Sequence colors, go for the 'covert tech operative' look.

I loathe the aesthetic of the infested, so no comment on Nidus and no preference either way.

Volt would look great as a Proxy of some sort what with his odd protrusions and... kind of birdlike features, not to mention running the Amprex on him already feels really thematic and nice.

Harrow would be an odd choice, but I can see it? Go for a blend of Alad/Nef Anyo?

Vauban is hands-down *the* most Corpus looking frame already, so that's a no-brainer.

Decent list. Harrow wearing the sort of 'plated coat' like Alad V and Nef Anyo do would be REALLY rad I think.

2 hours ago, FlecktarnWolf said:

Ash would do well with Corpus stylings and Perrin Sequence colors, go for the 'covert tech operative' look.

I loathe the aesthetic of the infested, so no comment on Nidus and no preference either way.

Volt would look great as a Proxy of some sort what with his odd protrusions and... kind of birdlike features, not to mention running the Amprex on him already feels really thematic and nice.

Harrow would be an odd choice, but I can see it? Go for a blend of Alad/Nef Anyo?

Vauban is hands-down *the* most Corpus looking frame already, so that's a no-brainer.

Decent list. Harrow wearing the sort of 'plated coat' like Alad V and Nef Anyo do would be REALLY rad I think.

I wonder how Oberon Corpus skin would look like. Maybe add inter twirling plant veins to make Oberon a Corpus botanist that's too much into botany.

9 hours ago, FlecktarnWolf said:

I can see Harrow being this high ranking Corpus priest. So Alad V with Anyo would be fitting that bill quite nicely, it also depends on the helmet tho, Corpus have a very square/rectangular aestethic.

In general as far as Corpus helmets go, I'd like to see more based on the Scrambus and Comba type units. Angular, but more room for variety.

latest?cb=20151006210402 This one is easily my favorite. I like the vertical slit visor and the overall shape. Would make for a really good Vauban look...

• 2 weeks later...