Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

On 1/4/2017 at 2:51 AM, Fox7000 said:

Will this syandana have option to open while bulletjumping like some newest ones?

The approach I took was to make it more abstract/ avant garde instead of a very familiar wing shape, so there wont be rigging needed. I'll take advantage of that in the future though!

I adore this. Though, I may have a slight gripe about the beams possibly being too rectangular, though I'm positive just renders aren't going to do the syandana any justice. Glad it made it before the deadline and am hoping it's accepted.

Edited by LazerSkink

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 6:36 PM, Naith said:

All my yes(tm)

Hope this makes the next batch. Looks immense! Might end up being used on my frost prime who has been syandana-less for a while now ever since I became bored with misa after using it for years.

Well it made it in the game! wooo!

It's only yuge from certain angles but not too distracting to the gameplay I think. I hope it looks good on most if not all frames! Misa still holds up to some regards I think, why not use both? :D

On 1/10/2017 at 10:36 PM, LazerSkink said:

I adore this. Though, I may have a slight gripe about the beams possibly being too rectangular, though I'm positive just renders aren't going to do the syandana any justice. Glad it made it before the deadline and am hoping it's accepted.

The energy beams were definitely a challenge (for me anyway) but I'm hoping the animated scrolling texture will help take care of that. I was told it looks great in-game so we'll have to wait and see!

<3<3<3

7 hours ago, -FrellingHazmot- said:

Well it made it in the game! wooo!

It's only yuge from certain angles but not too distracting to the gameplay I think. I hope it looks good on most if not all frames! Misa still holds up to some regards I think, why not use both? :D

Oh yeah misa is awesome, but after having it on my frost since its first release it was becoming slightly tiresome to see. Need a decent substitute.

Hoping this fills that need.

Edited by Naith

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Sorry for the long hiatus! I've been dealing with a lot of adult stuff the past few months but I'm slowly getting back into Tennogen!

xstcQxS.jpg

Sorry to hear about that adult stuff..hope it works out for you. This looks amazing and even though I don't play him, and don't have the money, I'd buy the hell outta this.

12 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Sorry for the long hiatus! I've been dealing with a lot of adult stuff the past few months but I'm slowly getting back into Tennogen!

xstcQxS.jpg

Oh wooow nice good job mate!😏👌👏

On 7/15/2017 at 8:58 PM, FrellingHazmot said:

Started blocking out the helmet and plotting out the tints for the body.

Vtu3gUW.png

Amazing!  I love watching your creations evolve by including us in the process.

Your Corpus Excalibur skin is fire!  Can't wait to play it in game. (Maybe even consider doing an aux slot cosmetic to go with it..or syandana for icing?

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what's next.

Edited by (PS4)I420t

4 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Thanks everyone!

I really hope I don't disappoint you guys!

Hi mate,can you create texture 2 look like this for excal skin???? more like some carbon texture.....

the-amazing-spiderman-is-a-basketball_1.

Edited by Vlada91