Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

On 7/18/2017 at 9:49 AM, Valiant said:

Think I prefer the corset look but that's just me, and how well it the effect can be pulled off in-game considering it's a texture, opposed to a model.

Yeah I'm thinking of going with it also, it'll be a little more unique then imo.

3 hours ago, Wrum said:

ok now this is an Excalibur skin i can get behind. are you planning on doing a series of corpus skins?

I've got the same exact question. 

But if you are doing a series you could try doing banshee a whole chunk of the community loves her. 

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
Tbh you would get lots of praise for making the first two corpus skins.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

we really need another Excalibur skin?

Yes because ..... all others are "bad".

I mean, i play with Proto skin but Exca's tennogen on ps4/xbox are just ugly (it's just my opinion)

I like Exca , i like Corpus (and their technology) thus YES , we need it :thumbup:

Btw i'm not a fan of Graxx skins thus we really need a "Corpus skins" serie and, i think , some people hope exactly that too .

Then , @FrellingHazmot , keep it up , i love your work :inlove: (already buied Covenant , Arcturus and Teplo Syandanas)

Edited by (PS4)Daisy_Dukes_USA

23 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Now I apologize, as I know I am going to sound like a jerk, but do we really need another Excalibur skin? Seriously he is the most decorated warframe in the game.

---

On a separate note I really like your Covenant Syadanna. :highfive:

I'm testing the waters to see if DE and the rest of the community likes this idea that I'm brainstorming up. It wouldn't make much sense if I started with a frame that wasn't Excalibur. Thanks for showing love for Covenant! <3

16 hours ago, (PS4)Daisy_Dukes_USA said:

Yes because ..... all others are "bad".

I mean, i play with Proto skin but Exca's tennogen on ps4/xbox are just ugly (it's just my opinion)

I like Exca , i like Corpus (and their technology) thus YES , we need it :thumbup:

Btw i'm not a fan of Graxx skins thus we really need a "Corpus skins" serie and, i think , some people hope exactly that too .

Then , @FrellingHazmot , keep it up , i love your work :inlove: (already buied Covenant , Arcturus and Teplo Syandanas)

Graxx stuff holds up pretty well and the others have their own appeal as well. I want to try to fill the Corpus void for sure. Grineer is nice but I have a fetish for smart guys in fancy space suits. ;)  Thanks for your support! <3 <3

Edited by FrellingHazmot

From today I was mainly sculpting in folds and fixing baking errors on preexisting geo before I start moving on to the armor. Still not sure about the dial on the top of the back yet.

YO8AZw6.png

also did a quick paint over of the "mouth" to make it look more like Excalibur and not Vauban.  It won't look as derpy looking when I finish the model I promise. lol

k6NtOaX.png

• Like 4

On 22.7.2017. at 5:00 AM, FrellingHazmot said:

From today I was mainly sculpting in folds and fixing baking errors on preexisting geo before I start moving on to the armor. Still not sure about the dial on the top of the back yet.

YO8AZw6.png

also did a quick paint over of the "mouth" to make it look more like Excalibur and not Vauban.  It won't look as derpy looking when I finish the model I promise. lol

k6NtOaX.png

Are you going 2 create some parts 2 look like metallic parts for this skin or not?

Frellinghazmot, this skin is awesome. I for one adore both greneer and corpus aesthetics.

i believe they both have their own unique charm. 

But if you are making another corpus skin after this I strongly suggest you do banshee because she has only 1 tennogen item.

i also can't help but ask, if you are making a corpus skin line then what are you going to name them?

Sorry guys I've been busy! I'm almost done with the body. I'll post soon!

On 7/21/2017 at 11:01 PM, (Xbox One)Valen Warden said:

I think the "Dial" looks nice, looks like where that "Unplugged wire" syandana would be.

Still have to address this area. I'll prolly do that last.

On 7/23/2017 at 7:42 AM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

:smile:I think the skin looks awesome! 

I love how I see the corpus crewman within him. I wonder what you could try with banshee considering corpus are all about be n square.

Thanks! I'm getting a Fallout/DeadSpace/Buck Rodgers vibe also.

On 7/24/2017 at 5:38 AM, Vlada91 said:

Are you going 2 create some parts 2 look like metallic parts for this skin or not?

Yes. There's going to be two metals and two leather/cloth materials.

On 7/24/2017 at 10:31 AM, Vlada91 said:

What if we have some corpus ash or volt,or corpus loki

I haven't considered any skins aside from this one and possibly Mag for Round 10 but it looks like I'll have more time to do more for Round 11! I might consider any of those if an idea pops up!

Would love to see Corpus Nidus, Zephyr or Titania... I feel like those would be interesting. (Especially, Zephyr because she's my favorite despite my name.) Looks great, can't wait to sacrifice my money for Corpus related things; I'm already broke because of Graxx but what're a few more skins?

Also, are you gonna name them individually or do them like Graxx? Just curious. If it's like Graxx I can't wait to see what you'll call them.

On 7/27/2017 at 2:49 AM, -Titania- said:

Would love to see Corpus Nidus, Zephyr or Titania... I feel like those would be interesting. (Especially, Zephyr because she's my favorite despite my name.) Looks great, can't wait to sacrifice my money for Corpus related things; I'm already broke because of Graxx but what're a few more skins?

Also, are you gonna name them individually or do them like Graxx? Just curious. If it's like Graxx I can't wait to see what you'll call them.

I'll prolly give them one name if I plan on doing the same treatment for all of them. I'm definitely considering on making a "deluxe" skin for Zephyr.

• Like 1