Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

1 hour ago, FrellingHazmot said:

I'll prolly give them one name if I plan on doing the same treatment for all of them. I'm definitely considering on making a "deluxe" skin for Zephyr.

YES PLEASE!! *throws all the money at you* SHE WAS BASICALLY MY FIRST FRAME! MY SOUL NEEDS THIS!  (Especially since her actual deluxe skin still isn't here??? Not mad just disappointed at this point.) But that would be awesome. (Seriously good luck, her model is weird but that could be just me) Also if you need any help with the naming process there are so many players that would jump on that bandwagon. :)

Follow-up question. Will all your future skins be corpus or will you do corpus themed skins and some other skins for fun or a break, etc.? (Like a Halloween skin or something)

Edited by -Titania-

10 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

El progreso.

Worked on legs and feet since forever. Have to work on the top part of the back yet.

fiqzs9f.png

Big fun of this corpus look,but can you put some thing on his back in circle space for example like some steam-punk mechanism 

for example $_35.JPG?set_id=2 and ofcorse not the clock on the back but some mechanism that look similar to this....

If there is no that detail on his back,then that it would look as if it has a hump

Edited by Vlada91

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Big fun of this corpus look,but can you put some thing on his back in circle space for example like some steam-punk mechanism 

for example $_35.JPG?set_id=2 and ofcorse not the clock on the back but some mechanism that look similar to this....

If there is no that detail on his back,then that it would look as if it has a hump

It the 'mechanism' is too detailed it wouldn't look right simply because it's still going to be a flat 2D texture, opposed to a model. It would definitely look weird from the side too.

It looks like it might need a touch of detail, but not something like that. Besides, 9/10 times a syandana is on the back.

Edited by Valiant

7 minutes ago, Valiant said:

It the 'mechanism' is too detailed it wouldn't look right simply because it's still going to be a flat 2D texture, opposed to a model. It would definitely look weird from the side too.

It looks like it might need a touch of detail, but not something like that. Besides, 9/10 times a syandana is on the back.

Then is syandana on the back then we dont need skin texture the half of the back? :laugh: and ith whose example so yea new solution is better then zero :smile:

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

Then is syandana on the back then we dont need skin texture the half of the back? :laugh: and ith whose example so yea new solution is better then zero :smile:

That area in particular is where the syandana is gonna be most of the time but that doesn't mean it needs to have OTT details which might look worse. That said, it isn't even that bad as is.

If there's going to be a 'solution', at least make it one which works. I'd rather have as it is oppposed to something which just doesn't look right from various angles. The above suggestion would be more reasonable.

Edited by Valiant

For the back, I think an energy ring and some more solid/metalic part would fit.
I drawn over your picture to explain whait I mean :
1501952169-corpusexcalibur.png

Also, you may try to make a more angular design to the spine to give it a more Corpus look.

Edited by lukinu_u
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Looks really good. Would love to see you try to do a Corpus Equinox Skin.

What you think for next top 5 frame corpus skins it would be?  For me is Ash,Volt,Harrow,Loki and Nidus...

On 7/30/2017 at 6:50 PM, -Titania- said:

YES PLEASE!! *throws all the money at you* SHE WAS BASICALLY MY FIRST FRAME! MY SOUL NEEDS THIS!  (Especially since her actual deluxe skin still isn't here??? Not mad just disappointed at this point.) But that would be awesome. (Seriously good luck, her model is weird but that could be just me) Also if you need any help with the naming process there are so many players that would jump on that bandwagon. :)

Follow-up question. Will all your future skins be corpus or will you do corpus themed skins and some other skins for fun or a break, etc.? (Like a Halloween skin or something)

I have a few names I'm breaking down but I'm just focusing on finishing up the models first. I'm doing a test run on a couple warframes to see if they even get in. If they do I'll be making more corpus theme skins.

On 7/30/2017 at 7:20 PM, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I hope u don't forget about good old banshee. You're the only one who's even willing to make her a skin!:sadcry:

and your real talented!

Don't fret! I haven't forgotten about her. Once I get into the groove of making skins I'll definitely give her a go. Shes currently not on my...radar.

6 hours ago, Valiant said:

@Vlada91 @Valiant   @lunkinu_u : I have a few place holders for that part. I'm going to do some kind of disc shape but working on that part last cause it's a pain to deal with.

@alexmach1 Hey mnoob! Thanks for the awesome suggestion! I'll definitely try that out once I get around to it. I'm planning on incorporating some proxy designs into the armor pieces since a lot of people were asking about it. Big fan of your work!

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Looks really good. Would love to see you try to do a Corpus Equinox Skin.

Oh geez, I don't the foggiest idea for Equinox, shes got so many pieces and shes mostly organic! Corpus is extremely challenging so we'll see!

@DashingDevil303  I hope so! We'll have to see if DE takes it or not.

What do you guys think about the tie in the front? I have a fetish for men in suits...space suits. ;)

6 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Oh geez, I don't the foggiest idea for Equinox, shes got so many pieces and shes mostly organic! Corpus is extremely challenging so we'll see!

That is why a corpus Equinox skin would be great! It would be nice to see a skin for Equinox that didn't have an organic look to it.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

That is why a corpus Equinox skin would be great! It would be nice to see a skin for Equinox that didn't have an organic look to it.

The thing is, Tennogen artists cannot alter the model, so an Equinox Corpus skin will still look organic because of her model.

6 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

The thing is, Tennogen artists cannot alter the model, so an Equinox Corpus skin will still look organic because of her model.

Equinox does however give the artist the opportunity to have three completely different looks for a single skin. Organic parts notwithstanding you can always make a human form look like a crewman by giving them a spacesuit look. The real trouble is the fabric and ornaments which is what makes frame like nekros, ivara, and mesa hard to alter too greatly. If any warframe is ideal for a corpus look its mag or vauban.

On 05/08/2017 at 6:03 PM, Vlada91 said:

Nice my brother nice big big like. You see now @Valiant its much beter.

I wasn't saying it wouldn't be better in the first place. I was saying that you can't have something too detailed or complex due to it being limited to a texture and dictated by the surface it would be on.

3 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I wasn't saying it wouldn't be better in the first place. I was saying that you can't have something too detailed or complex due to it being limited to a texture and dictated by the surface it would be on.

In the end its all good mate and cheers 🍻😊👌

Edited by Vlada91

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Wait, but Excalibur's default skin looks organic and your altering it to look corpus. Are we talking about two different things?

Thats mainly because of the skin rather than the model.The model is still the same.In Excalibur's case the shape of his model is so tu say "basic" looking enough to be used in such ways to make it look Corpus(or grineer as we have with the Graxx skin).

Equinox on the other hand has a model that is way too organic to be presented in a Coprus fashion so it would be hard to come up with such a skin.

And as already mentioned up some good frame that would match the Corpus look would be Mag and Vauban.