Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

@FrellingHazmot Your Corpra Nova Skin is amazing. I'm a fan of the Corpus Faction, and i think i will used this Skin on my Nova for playing in Orb Vallis open world when Fortuna coming to us :thumbup:

I like your Corpra Excalibur Skin, but i don't like playing Excalibur. But i'm happy to see your next skin is a Corpra Ash Skin.

Edited by (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't been active on here, I'm lazy.

Corpra Ash sculpt almost done except the stupid ass feet and dagger. I doubt I'll have it done for Round 14 so prolly 15. Let me know whatcha guys think. I'm planning on incorporating more then one Corpus look for Corpra. This is Venus Corpus Fortuna aracnoid realness/ proxy.

ebbWtH6.png

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Corpra Ash sculpt almost done except the stupid ass feet and dagger. I doubt I'll have it done for Round 14 so prolly 15. Let me know whatcha guys think. I'm planning on incorporating more then one Corpus look for Corpra. This is Venus Corpus Fortuna aracnoid realness/ proxy.

ebbWtH6.png

Ash looking like Kamen Rider. Noice cosplaying skin.

12 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

ebbWtH6.png

Dear god i love it! Can't wait to see the end result, love that droid feel he's got going on

20 hours ago, FlecktarnWolf said:

Actually an Ivara Cropra skin with Alad V's coat style texture on the skirt pieces would be really neat...

Would be interesting, not sure how they would look when adapted to the shape though. It works really well with cloth textures looking at the new skin on the tennogen workshop .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018-10-07 at 10:34 PM, FrellingHazmot said:

Corpra Ash almost done! Going proxy with this design incase anyone is wondering.

bKrAq8h.jpg

Just finished building Nova and bought the Corpra skin so now I have both, guess I better get farming for ash because I need this! (like every other Corpus related thing)

On 2018-10-16 at 11:08 AM, (PS4)I420t said:

It's a little bit of a departure from your previous work but nicely done.

Although I'm not so sure about the box on the top of the helmet..looks a little out of place imo.

Maybe make the transition a little smoother as to not be as jarring.

Keep up the great work!  I love your creations.

Agree with the box on the helmet. At the moment it looks rather odd and as if it's just been plopped ontop.

Edited by Valiant
  • Like 1