Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

19 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Has something happened to Frelling? I have concerns as they've been gone for a long while.

Dont worry, Frelling is alive and well. He is busy with more Corpra goodness and is probally just a bit too busy to check forums :)

• Like 1

On 12/22/2017 at 4:38 PM, FrellingHazmot said:

Thanks guys!

I'm really excited to be able to do Corpus stuff! I'm currently working on Ash and Nova! I'm doing a mix of crewman and proxy to create some variations for each frame.

@(Xbox One)RDeschain82

We'll see how Round 12 goes first. I'll have a Mesa in the works after I'm finished with these two.

So Corpra Mesa soon? :smile: Bet Ash is gonna look great. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

55 minutes ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Corpra Nova is in the Steam Workshop here!

R2fdx2A.png

Oh...wow, i dig this, but it's not what i expected from Nova, thought you'd go for a bit of a "cutesy/adorable" design. But i like the more armored look. The colors tho...hm...perhaps stick to the basic corpus color sets? Just an idea that might help it shine some more.

Can't wait for Ash!

6 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Oh...wow, i dig this, but it's not what i expected from Nova, thought you'd go for a bit of a "cutesy/adorable" design. But i like the more armored look. The colors tho...hm...perhaps stick to the basic corpus color sets? Just an idea that might help it shine some more.

Can't wait for Ash!

Thanks! I'm bad with color schemes. I did alt one with an olive color on the workshop but I'm kinda lost with what colors to use. I'm open to your suggestions for colors so link over some hex codes below and I'll check them out.

5 minutes ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Thanks! I'm bad with color schemes. I did alt one with an olive color on the workshop but I'm kinda lost with what colors to use. I'm open to your suggestions for colors so link over some hex codes below and I'll check them out.

1: #343a40

2: #ffd6b3

3: #d6d3ce

4: #bbbfc3

energy: #99caff

it's a color scheme of a corpus concept art i found for 1 of the Scrambus

Nidus seems easy now to shop into general Corpus texture but his model himself is very infested-y, curves, spikes and organic. Perhaps a Corpra route for Nidus would be very very very difficult (unless going into Lephantis route) but I could see Hazmot doing other skin for him.

I am interested in how Corpra Valkyr is going to look like, she is one of the frames I play a lot. Due to history with Alad V she already has a jumping board in designs. Since Gersemi is very proxy like to begin with so something along the line of Excal/Nova shiny crew look would be a refreshing take. Kara Helmet could be a big inspiration as well and could fit immediately into this collection, I love the helmet itself but the metallic part is too bright and uncolourable at the moment which is a big downside, but the tubes ponytail is the thing that made it for me. Maybe the 'blindfold' part could be upgraded into a straight line visor similar to Alad V and Comba's ones.

Volt also seems like a good subject to tackle on, his design is rather clean and minimal so that would also not be very hard.

Edited by Yhtmahyll

1 hour ago, Yhtmahyll said:

Nidus seems easy now to shop into general Corpus texture but his model himself is very infested-y, curves, spikes and organic. Perhaps a Corpra route for Nidus would be very very very difficult (unless going into Lephantis route) but I could see Hazmot doing other skin for him.

I am interested in how Corpra Valkyr is going to look like, she is one of the frames I play a lot. Due to history with Alad V she already has a jumping board in designs. Since Gersemi is very proxy like to begin with so something along the line of Excal/Nova shiny crew look would be a refreshing take. Kara Helmet could be a big inspiration as well and could fit immediately into this collection, I love the helmet itself but the metallic part is too bright and uncolourable at the moment which is a big downside, but the tubes ponytail is the thing that made it for me. Maybe the 'blindfold' part could be upgraded into a straight line visor similar to Alad V and Comba's ones.

Volt also seems like a good subject to tackle on, his design is rather clean and minimal so that would also not be very hard.

I figure Nidus would be a great fit for an infested corpus like Mutalist Alad V...or something along that.

• Like 1

Faven won't work on a Trinity Graxx (the Grineer frame, being the proto-Grineer boss/queen from the old Dark Sector) and FrellingHazmot has no plans for a Corpra Vauban (the closest thing to a Corpus warframe in the game).  Makes me sad. Maybe some day :p

notsosubtlerequest

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

If he is creative like Faven and I thik that he is then all frames can look good in Corpus style. I can give more good examples,Imagine limbo corpus and take his helmet off like when you shoot corpus enemy in the head and you can see the head. But with limbo he can bee like some head with droid face 😏👌 or Vauban,Volt,Harrow because his helmet style,for Nids I already share example,Loki and Ash can look good in corpus style... and all he need is to bee faster like Faven with his graxx and create maybe 2 skins in 1 round. We have Volt and Valkyr deluxe,prime and tennogen skins,but for Nidus 0 and he is a cool frame with good potential...

Edited by Vlada91

On 3/22/2018 at 1:34 PM, Shad0wWatcher said:

I figure Nidus would be a great fit for an infested corpus like Mutalist Alad V...or something along that.

On 3/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, FrellingHazmot said:

That seems do-able!

His helmet could be an actual corpus helmet that breaks open and reveals the horror within with infestation stacks.

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Not that I'm a Trinity user but what was the reason behind this?

Just a lament about how the two frames I want to see (and that I think are most appropriate for) Grineer and Corpus skins for aren't on these creators' radars. If it bothers you I can remove it from that post.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n