Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Valiant:

Agree with the box on the helmet. At the moment it looks rather odd and as if it's just been plopped ontop.

have to agree, too. that box is awkward, to say the last. the shapes are all curves basically and the box is totally out of place, visually. even without the box at all it would look better, at least from this perspective.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Marekthejester said:

If you can't see the picture, try removing the "i." before the "imgur" in the url, and it should work. I'm seeing this problem a lot recently, i wonder if it's a forum or an imgur issue...

Anyway, the hood looks awesome but i also don't like the visor, it's too bulky and too much in the way. 

2 hours ago, Gerdaro said:

reupload it please

5 hours ago, Zahnny said:

image isn't showing.

Whoops sorry will repost.

The Mesa Corpra Helm looks pretty good and stylish besides the visor, but I don't think it's because of bulkiness, I feel like it's because its too abrupt. Like the hood and collar do a good job of giving off a shrouded appearance for the head to kind of hide itself, but the visor kind of breaks that as is sticks out and breaks the rounded appearance that was already established. I feel like the visor theme could be kept the same, but the general shape of it should not only become more rounded, but also appear a bit smaller. Also I'd recommend removing or placing the ammunition to a different location, as they seem a bit oddly placed and make the area around them feel clustered (what I mean is that if you look from the front of the helm, you have two of the same metals being too close to each other) and could maybe fit more well on the collar instead. And to prevent that odd look on the collar with the ammo, you could try and raise it up a bit to give them more space. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KamikazeKamanzi said:

here's the link tho

Woow,I just loving to see frame helmet with a hood. And I can say that you are much better from graxx dude. Because your hood helmet looks 1000% better... I just hope to see more in that hood direction. Imagine just alt hood helmet for Excal on Umbra body and his scarf combine with hood. 😏👍

Idk why I feel like I need exposed cables coming from inside that hood and behind her head and onto her chest. but I really like the silhouette you gave that hood. it gives her that sniper feel.

anyone else see that visor and think VR? I love it!

Edited by (PS4)i7081277
we are VR