Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

On 2019-08-18 at 12:51 PM, Lazarow said:

Im slightly disappointed that it doesnt come with a reskin, if it has a reskin I would totally buy its. Its great dont get me wrong but I just want a reskin to seal the deal for me

It's meant to match up with the default body so it would've been redundant for me to do another body for the same faction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-25 at 4:36 PM, FrellingHazmot said:

Throwing this Corpra Mag at you guys on short notice!  Live on the Workshop! 😉

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1845247834

jxx3jyqrbni31.png

My first thought is that the helm is too similar to the Nova version.

Just as Mag and Nova are very different from each other aesthetically, so, too, should their Corpra counterparts be equally distinguished.

Just something to consider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-09-27 at 5:33 PM, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Your obsession with hoods is unhealthy, my friend.

And i am because even ninja turtles look more badass with a hood, then i dont see why not to have my favourite frame character can look more badass also with a hood.... 🙂

Spoiler

9Jl5ecO.png

5 hours ago, Cyberizen said:

That mag skin looks really nice, fits well with the excal and nova skins.

Any chance on a corpra Vauban? He would look perfect with a skin like this and, because of his upcoming rework, may become more popular.

I second this. With his gadgeteer theming I think it would be a good fit, especially after the rework!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

If you're ever wondering what frame to do, I'd LOOOVE a Trinity Corpra, bonus points if the textures match decently with Ankyros but I trust the helmet would be even cooler than that one anyway. Knightess/Ankyros makes a bit of an awkward, messy and unfocused Corpus look, none of the Corpus attachments/syandanas sit quite the way I'd like them to either.
Btw., Nova Corpra might be my favorite character look in any game every, AMAZING work, can hardly even mess up the colors too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Oakjaw said:

Man seeing your work has me dreaming of a Corpra Harrow, I really hope you keep going with this series I've absolutely loved every design I've seen thus far. 

Well... even though it's a very early WIP, he has shown some interest towards it:

Edited by Scruffel