Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

21 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea because its a good example that all can see him in different style and not just like some infested dude. He have good potential to look even better in this design.... 

How's about we wait for @FrellingHazmot to actually say for himself that he plans to make corpus skins for all warframes rather than assuming he will.

35 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

How's about we wait for @FrellingHazmot to actually say for himself that he plans to make corpus skins for all warframes rather than assuming he will.

I did say for my top 5 that I who'd liked to see in his style... but hey Excalibur is my favorite so im happy for now 😊👌

Edited by Vlada91

41 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

I did say for my top 5 that I who'd liked to see in his style... but hey Excalibur is my favorite so im happy for now 😊👌

I'm just saying man, you know what they about assume, it makes an @ss out of u and me.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

37 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I'm just saying man, you know what they about assume, it makes an @ss out of u and me.

Maybe but in the end we are here to share what we can hope to see in future and hope for the best... and if we are lucky,the tennogen artist can create similar design that we like or even better...

12 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Thats why im not 3d artist,its just example for tennogen artist to be more open minded for him thats all..

I think the problem with that kind of design is that Tennogen CANNOT change the model of the warframe. They can change the helmet, but they're stuck with the base model for the body. Minimalism is key here, as is conforming to the base contours of the skin.

That's why I prefer skins like this for Excalibur over the overly-ornate things that a lot of other artists do like BeastBuster's blades of the lotus series. They look so *busy*, and with the exception of maybe Rhino seem sort of... pasted over the base skin. Well done to be sure, but it's a well executed implementation of a concept that's out of scope of Tennogen.

Again, to reiterate, minimalism is key.

7 hours ago, FlecktarnWolf said:

I think the problem with that kind of design is that Tennogen CANNOT change the model of the warframe. They can change the helmet, but they're stuck with the base model for the body. Minimalism is key here, as is conforming to the base contours of the skin.

That's why I prefer skins like this for Excalibur over the overly-ornate things that a lot of other artists do like BeastBuster's blades of the lotus series. They look so *busy*, and with the exception of maybe Rhino seem sort of... pasted over the base skin. Well done to be sure, but it's a well executed implementation of a concept that's out of scope of Tennogen.

Again, to reiterate, minimalism is key.

You can see that body shape is the same its just different texture on him,that all 😊 here 1 more example for harrow. I save the shape off his body but I take some art and crate skin on him   and yea its not don in to perfection but you can see the point.... 😁

Spoiler

vybSsbn.jpg

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

You can see that body shape is the same its just different texture on him,that all 😊 here 1 more example for harrow. I save the shape off his body but I take some art and crate skin on him   and yea its not don in to perfection but you can see the point.... 😁

Reveal hidden contents

vybSsbn.jpg

Looks similar to this.

francois-cannels-aleph-final.jpg

1 hour ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Looks similar to this.

Reveal hidden contents

francois-cannels-aleph-final.jpg

Yes its from that art,because Harrow have similar shape of body and this whose from some old post so that some 1 can see how can look in this direction...

Edited by Vlada91

This is relatively a new thing for me but I plan on making this into a "series" of Corpus themed skins so as long as they get accepted by DE and the rest of the community. I haven't thought about doing Nidus considering we can't alter the geometry of the low poly, since Nidus is super organic it would be extremely difficult (Corpus is very boxy and symmetrical). It's not impossible though since people have said in the past that it was impossible to make Corpus skins, I could come up with something for Nidus as long as I have an idea. I started working on Ash and Mag. I'll post some wip's soon!

1 hour ago, FrellingHazmot said:

This is relatively a new thing for me but I plan on making this into a "series" of Corpus themed skins so as long as they get accepted by DE and the rest of the community. I haven't thought about doing Nidus considering we can't alter the geometry of the low poly, since Nidus is super organic it would be extremely difficult (Corpus is very boxy and symmetrical). It's not impossible though since people have said in the past that it was impossible to make Corpus skins, I could come up with something for Nidus as long as I have an idea. I started working on Ash and Mag. I'll post some wip's soon!

Mag is a good choice for a Corpus skin, but I can't wait to see how you make a Corpus Ash considering he got samurai-like arm and thigh pads.

Also I wonder how a Corpus Oberon skin would work. Perhaps something similar to Excal but with added vegetation on top that forms veins and horns.

13 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Ooooh, I'm excited for this!

I could also see Banshee (style the feet like those awesomely silly flying ice-skate Corpus units) and Vauban after that.

I think if people are wanting Proxy styled units, Volt's odd leg shape would definitely depict that well.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Thanks! Can't wait to see what kind of fashionmashing you guys come up with!

Im happy for you that you get in,with excal azmazing skin and yea im going to buy him in a sec. And I hope that you are going to create more in a future in this cool style...I think that your biggest excal corpus inspiration whose from Destiny race/Exo. And I loved that you are going in that cool looking style. And for that I love the excal helmet much more then old version.... you can continue with that direction because its 100% cool looking design... 😁👍🍺

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 9:21 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Any chance on doing a Mesa Corpus design? Somethin like this below

Only problem I forsee with that is the inability for Tennogen artists to edit the actual *model* of the warframes themselves, so any details will be textured "flat" onto it... You'd have to be exceptionally clever to get a lot of the details in the reference to mesh well with Mesa's current geometry.

That said, I think starting by making her feet resemble the Comba/Scrambus skate-things would be a good first step. As silly as those things are, it'd be an existing Corpus design to tie into. The ammo pouches on her hips would be easy to give a sleek make-over, make them look like the little plasma-grenades that the Crewmen like to pitch at you ineffectually.

Helmet would probably have to be designed from scratch, using elements of the Comba/Scrambus designs.

• 2 months later...