Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

7 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

They're gonna make you get rid of the cross like they did with harrow graxx.

Reading into this now, seems like utter nonsense. Nova Deluxe? Hello? Is a CROSS not a bit more subtle DE? You know, a primitive SHAPE.

59 minutes ago, KelvinM6 said:

Reading into this now, seems like utter nonsense. Nova Deluxe? Hello? Is a CROSS not a bit more subtle DE? You know, a primitive SHAPE.

Why bring up a Deluxe skin in relation to a TennoGen one? There are very clear differences in appearance and restrictions when the two of them are compared.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Why bring up a Deluxe skin in relation to a TennoGen one? There are very clear differences in appearance and restrictions when the two of them are compared.

Yeah that's true, I still find that it would be very nitpicky in this situation though, this looks like a Tennogen, Nova's Deluxe looks like a Deluxe. It all depends on the reason DE wouldn't want symbology like this in the first place though

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love the way the mail armor bends and curves all around and especially how Mag's visor has been replaced with motivational Corpus text and advertising banners. If it could be animated ala the Matrix graphcs it would be really cool! 

Also this is my favourite color combination for that sleek robot girl look. ❤️

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Laxmibai said:

I love the way the mail armor bends and curves all around and especially how Mag's visor has been replaced with motivational Corpus text and advertising banners. If it could be animated ala the Matrix graphcs it would be really cool! 

Also this is my favourite color combination for that sleek robot girl look. ❤️

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

This style can bee interesting for Harrow... He would bee exactly like alad V 😏

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FrellingHazmot said:

Corpra Mag ver 2.0 is updated in the Steam Workshop!

Inspired from Alad V...

btAlLRL.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1845247834

One of the challenges with mag is that she has a very signature design.  This...is just fantastic grinding on your part to take quintessential mag and seemlessly incorporate Corpus details ...I know a Corpus Syandana with mail that will go Perfect with this skin.

”mail” locks of “hair” off the back? 😏 to complete the look? I’d run them under the reverse double visor.

BTW...I’m intrigued to see a Corpra Volt.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Soo the Corpra line is dead? I didn't see any news about the Corpra harrow here or his twitter on twitch but I saw a new Excal skin being made on his twitch which not gonna lie looks absolutely awsome but I was kinda hopeing this skin line would have grown up to be the corpus version of the Graxx skins.

It's seems Corpra Vauban will be forever a dream. 😭

Edited by Olfind

4 hours ago, Olfind said:

Soo the Corpra line is dead? I didn't see any news about the Corpra harrow here or his twitter on twitch but I saw a new Excal skin being made on his twitch which not gonna lie looks absolutely awsome but I was kinda hopeing this skin line would have grown up to be the corpus version of the Graxx skins.

It's seems Corpra Vauban will be forever a dream. 😭

Corpra Vauban ??? Is that a thing cause I'd buy that asap.

6 hours ago, VieniSu said:

Corpra Vauban ??? Is that a thing cause I'd buy that asap.

Sadly no the autor of the Corpra line nevery posted anything about Vauban getting a skin I only saw Excal Mag Nova that got in ,there was a Mesa skin that was super cool looking but it didn't get in sadly ,there was a early concept for Ash and saw some for Harrow being posted but nothing since then.

And Corpra Vauban is sadly will be forever a wish/dream to me cus let's admit it Corpra Vauban would have been awsome.

Edited by Olfind