Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

• 4 weeks later...

You might want to redistribute your polygons on the Teplo, as you're using a lot of horizontal topology that doesn't affect the silhouette(blue circle) while you have some vertical topology that's incredibly sparce(green circle).

teplop.jpg

You also have a lot of internal geometry that won't ever be seen by the player, but since it's under the polygon limit that's more food for thought.

Edited by alexmach1

16 hours ago, alexmach1 said:

You might want to redistribute your polygons on the Teplo, as you're using a lot of horizontal topology that doesn't affect the silhouette(blue circle) while you have some vertical topology that's incredibly sparce(green circle).

teplop.jpg

You also have a lot of internal geometry that won't ever be seen by the player, but since it's under the polygon limit that's more food for thought.

Thanks for the advice. The blue area you pointed is fine since most of the normal map is taking care of it from the back. I've already added some more Geo to the green area before the deadline (its on the steam notes if you would've looked) just haven't updated the images, which I'll probably do in a bit. Unfortunately, I can't update the Sketchfab model, unless I remake the post.  Hopefuly, DE looks at the actual files when deciding and not based on whats solely on Steam. Thanks! Cool Jetpack btw :D

Edited by KWANi

1 hour ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

But we dont get these on PS4 do we? :(

That syandana is amazing, Im not keen on most of DE's syandanas on the PS4

I really hope they release a bunch of Workshop content to the consoles someday.

Thanks!

Not at the moment. They'll eventually port everything from tennogen to consoles.

On July 20, 2016 at 7:30 PM, alexmach1 said:

teplop.jpg

Hey hey , where's that Chroma helmet you were working on ?! >:/

On July 21, 2016 at 9:20 AM, KWANi said:

Thanks!

Not at the moment. They'll eventually port everything from tennogen to consoles.

They never said everything just a select amount of Tennogen items. 

Also very nice syandana 

43 minutes ago, theclinton said:

They never said everything just a select amount of Tennogen items. 

Also very nice syandana 

Right, in batches. It's safe to say that everything will be on consoles one way or the other. I bet it'll be the first wave of Tennogen stuff then the rest should be added at a later time. Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it!

On 7/29/2016 at 3:12 PM, KWANi said:

Yeah idk about these haha

Heres Trin so far :

xXPuN4s.png

Another Mesa hat...

jm8hxqG.png

Hahaha! I love these! Especially Mesa, she looks a Gunslingin Robin Hood. Or perhaps a pirate. I could also see something like this on Saryn.

Edited by Espelonia

• 1 month later...