Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FrellingHazmot's Art Dump: Corpra Mag 2.0 updated in the Steam Workshop!

12 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Much better, my suggestion would be to the bottom comes out as a hologram... to be something unexpected and different :smile: 

It's supposed to be a Grineer cloak. Holograms are not a part of their low-tech aesthetic.

7 hours ago, (XB1)freakytiki3 said:

dope

On 9/23/2016 at 5:56 AM, Belgard said:

It looks great so far!

Glad you guys like it so far. Another small update playing around with the tube length. Also dealing with 5 tints atm, so I'll have to figure out what to eliminate...

4pblDoB.png

Edited by KWANi

4 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

What if ? 

Reveal hidden contents

5sarEXu.png

I'm planning on doing something with glowing tubes from the ones in the spy rooms like this

GxuKBmd.png

I've thought about using cloth but opted out since it'll look too similar to Teplo.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Edited by KWANi

34 minutes ago, KWANi said:

I'm planning on doing something with glowing tubes from the ones in the spy rooms like this

GxuKBmd.png

I've thought about using cloth but opted out since it'll look too similar to Teplo.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Ok this is cool,and yea np :smile: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2016 at 3:17 AM, KWANi said:

Hey cool cats! here's an update on the grineer scarf. I focused on cleaning up the lines and did a few modifications to make it more grineery. I'll be reworking part of the hanging tubes as well, whatcha guys think?

jh3On0b.png

Are you gonna put some war paint on it after you're done? You know...how you see it on some of the grineers.