Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ninjas In Arms | 100% research | Voice comms | Emblem | Clan Site | New Tenno or Vet | 61/100

Mutt2679

ninjasinarms.png

Hello my fellow Tenno! 

I am Mutt, The clans warlord and founder. My clan is out of cryosleep and are ready to begin the battle again with renewed determination. I've got a lot of hours and experience with this game, and am excited to try and get the Ninjas back to it's former glory and beyond! I need Tenno that want to pick up arms and strengthen our clan! We've got quite a few people in here that know quite a bit about the game and are willing to share info as well as learn new ways to do stuff.

Our structure is there:

**A fully decked out and organized dojo with research completed.
**A clan website with all the bells and whistles.
**A clank ranking system.
**Clan emblem just waiting for your frames shoulder
**Voice comms (a few options available)
**Veteran rank status with our Ninja Guardians is available. A little tougher than the normal runs :) 

**About us and our community

We are an international group of tenno who are like minded. We've grown a dedicated, friendly and respectful community who are pushing through the ranks.. A lot of them know a lot about the game and are more than willing to share. We've also got newer players who are learning and moving up quickly! Our community is growing in strength and knowledge and want to see you a part of it! We have a spot for everyone that wants to grow and help others do the same.

**Dojo

Our dojo is fully decked out and we have all of the research done. All clan tech is ready for you to build. We went through a massive dojo rework, so all of the usable rooms are right off the main hall. We've got dueling rooms, obstacle course, and an observatory for you to contemplate your tenno existence while you watch the planets we were called to protect!

Some screen shots of our dojo:

Spoiler

20160624223351_1.jpg

20160624223358_1.jpg

20160624223406_1.jpg

**Website

We have a clan site for forums, calendar, and news. It's a great way to keep in contact with the clan outside of the game. It's also a really good place to get and share information about the game, or about anything else! Plus, it's just fun. ninjasinarms.shivtr.com

**Voice Comms

We have a discord server for those who like using voice chat. Even if you don't have a mic you can connect and listen in. It makes it easy to get runs going and coordinate once we are in! Once you join we'll give you the address! Plus, again, it's fun!

***Ninja Guardians

We have a rank dedicated to the ninjas who want to do the endurance runs, take on the leader boards, and do some more intense runs. It's for those of you out there that have maxed out some of your gear and want to see what it can do against the high level enemies. Lets see what our enemies are made of and take on their elite! 

This clan has definitely had some ups and downs, but I feel like with the tenno we have, and with your help we can push this clan further than it has ever been for. I'm  looking for tenno who are willing to take up arms with me, help your fellow tennow, and grow this awesome community with me!

If you're still reading this, Hopefully something in here caught your eye. Feel free to message me here, in game, or on the clan site to join up! 

Thanks for your interest in the Ninjas in Arms! Good luck on the battlefield, and may your swords stay sharp.

-Mutt

Edited by Mutt2679

12 hours ago, slayermatt said:

Just came back from a long break needing some refreshers and updates, would like to get an invite, IGN Slayermatt

3 hours ago, TheIronHex said:

I'm looking for a clan and this looks good.

I can't play for extended periods of time but I enjoy playing.

IGN: TheIronHex

MR: 2

Region: AU

Hello there, I'm the officer of this clan. I have sent clan invitation to you two~ Please check your inbox to join~

Welcome to our clan~

Hey I've been looking around and I found your clan and it looks really promising so I hope I can join I’ve been playing this game for about 3 years my clan is really dead both warlords stopped playing for various reasons  and the clan died out L things like that have happened to me a couple of times and I’ve found some really great clans that I’ve stayed till they died or unfortunately join right into another dead clan and I don’t want to be or give the impression of a clan hopper I just  really want to find a good clan I can meet talk with new people and have a good time. So hope your willing to send me an invite : D

Ign: SilverWing013

master rank :22

Hello there, I am still a newbie in this game with a Mastery Rank 5 developing the game day by day finding a sanctuary and a bunch of players with same interests. I would like to join you as you seem to be really promising.

IGN - kryptoo287

age - almost 20 in a few days

region - Europe (Slovakia)

Thank you for the reply !

Hi!

IGN: DampestGem31

Came back from a long break and is looking for a casual clan. I would love to jojng your clan and i am a teamplayer. I really love the ninja theme and i hope i get accepted as a member.

MR: 5

Edited by DampestGem31
Missclicked "post"