The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is annoying in Warframe?

(PSN)OWNINGBOT

i wont make a list of the things that annoy me in Warframe. However there is one thing that i want to mention and that is the urge to do something fun with other people besides killing, happy zephyr and wyrm mode. 

Like dont get me wrong the game is still fun but when you feel like you dont want to do draco, tower missions, conclave, quests or killing  thats when it really gets me. 

Type below what annoys you about warframe. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Matchmaking.  Seriously, things like that are just so immersion breaking.  At minimum, there needs to be an option to host a public match.

Reveal hidden contents

Reading the thread title made me laugh though, because it instantly made me think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

You think that won't the the option everyone takes when they have issues with public matches? Which I assume is a lot of people.

And then you'll just have issues with people joining. Either long wait times or nobody joining no matter how long you wait.

Edited by Madway7

5 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Any warframes that looks "cute" fangirls.

Oh,and,the lack of dedicated servers

We might get some for conclave so we'll see. 

Ninja Edit: Specters update is also coming with some new tech: an all new immersive sound occlusion system, new graphics quality options (like temporal AA) and an experimental 'Tenno crowd-sourced' system for generous Tenno to add dedicated conclave servers to the system.

6 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

You think that won't the the option everyone takes when they have issues with public matches? Which I assume is a lot of people.

And then you'll just have issues with people joining. Either long wait times or nobody joining no matter how long you wait.

No, I don't. I think the quality would go down, as more skilled players are more likely to host, but public matches are already mostly terrible, and a lot of the time I just want the other people there for the spawn density. 

People who want to nerf weapons and powers, but don't give any though to fixing enemy scaling.

Nullifiers, period.

Horrifically unbalanced Lunaro teams.

Conclave host migrations. Before the standing/challenge bug was fixed, this was downright malicious.

Oh, and @[DE]Steve. Have you seen that guy? He's annoying by design. :clem:

Ehh the most annoying thing i found in warframe is the community. Im not talking about the whole community because for the most part the community is pretty cool but Im talking about the part who wants Warframe to stay how it is and not want it to progress.

4 minutes ago, RS219 said:

Not being able to earn Conclave rep in a private match between friends. Heck I'd still be fine with it if the rep gain was halved in invite/friends only matches.

They applied a sledgehammer where a scalpel would've done the trick. Remove winner bonus, remove the option to let challenges be completed, and boom, it can't be abused. Instead they just completely disabled earning rep. 

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
On phone. Bad Swype.

The incredibly low spawn chance stalker ( and by extention shadow stalker) has. I mean, surely if I have 20 marks I'm a priority target and need to be eliminated quickly, no? I would rather have him spawn a little too often than too little.

Oh, the Corrupted ancients. makes me die too often because it doesn't stop locking on when you go invisible.

PVP - useless not-related, required lot of separate development and separate balancing from the game, wings - just useless thing, probably will be fixed in the next patch.

T3-T4 survival towers. Really, DE, why you must add all new prime pieces to this boring "sit one hour and do nothing" missions? And after - you nerf everything able to survive more than 20 minutes.

Situation when you must have OP weapon/frame build to do things, just because you will nerf it again - overpowered high level enemies but requirement to spend hours on missions with overpowered enemies.

This thing, just because to have 2 useless gamemodes wasnt enough:

44 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

The answer to your first sentence is (will be) Lunaro

Changes:
    Increased size of “Lunaro” text on Launcher.

And the last thing - poor bosses with boring weak spots. Hek on sortie looks like - "sit around 10 minutes in frost globe and wait for his soft spot", I DESERVE A CHALLENGE!.

Edited by T362