Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★ BOX OF CHOCOLATE ★ Request your custom images here! Clan emblems and more

Marshall

Hi everyone, i want a emblem for my clan too, my idea was a book in flames, or a book with wing in flames or something like that, no letters, do whatever comes to your mind..

the name of my clan is Sicarios del Diccionario 

edit: i get my emblem already looks awesome 100% recommended

Edited by XCpDaX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my Emblem done by him. He is super friendly, extremely professional, helpful and is open to many suggestions after the initial draft. I was truly amazed at his speed and the  amount of time he needed to create the Emblem. Not to mention that his prices are fair in my book.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just received my emblem after a very fast trade, i wnt first with the platinum and he delivered it seemlessly 

It has been a pleasure to work with TRSS, he has helped me in the creative process and i am amazed in how quick it got done!

I reccomend TRSS if you want a professionally Made custom emblem.

Hexadecimal.

TRSS is the most amazing and professional person i have ever talked to. Me and TRSS just finished creating an emblem for my clan and all i can say is he works fast but, provides quality work. If you ever want work done for your clan. TRSS is your man. You wont regret it. i promise you people.

Edited by (PS4)vKMendZ

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for helping me!=D he helped me tweak my clan emblem and well going to send it in probably very soon(after i ran it through all my clannies). i recommend him if ya need help with your clan emblem and if your afraid it will look bad because of tweaks on DE's side! 

Edited by Nameless816

Well just got done talking with TRSS and he managed to put together this image for my clan Forgotten Heritage.

Qe0KVRh.png

Although i think it is needless to say he did a excellent job in a really timely manner and was extremely helpful on the way and at a reasonable price i would suggest that if you ever need a emblem for your clan or alliance that you get TRSS to do it.

Edited by Beowulf57

• 4 weeks later...

hi. i'm Atlaswalker, ingame same name.

my clan is going to change her name soon, and i want to make the emblem right away, can you help me after that?

it's quite urgent when i need, so i might as well as inform you first.

the kids in the clan are still crazy for suggesting the name @_@ so if you can. i'll give you the name, and theme i want.

and just to be sure, that i have no previous arts about the name, and i probably won't have time for it.

if you do accept my request, please reply me here and to my email too, thx

my email : hu30388@gmail.com

and if i want my emblem to be simple, does that still require payment, if it does, i might as well as ask others.

Edited by Atlaswalker

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, not sure if you are still doing these, but we're looking to get a Clan emblem create for Warframe. I'm on ps4 so i can either pay you in plat or I can pay you directly.

I'm running a clan called HellFighters, based upon the Harlem Hellfighters from WW1. We'd love a military patch style emblem, with possibly crossing rifles or shield. I'd like a dark color background that makes the emblem pop. Also, photograph style is preferred.  Something like your league of shadows emblem would be great. If you need any more info, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

After quite a few a designer i was unsatisfied however coming across this guy was the break i needed, within a day the design was redone and vectored no wait or anything and everything i was picky about (i am super picky) was changed to my exact expectation of how i would imagine the emblem. So his help is more than worth, and also if you play terra check him out on terra forums too, he did both my guild emblem there and clan embkem for WF. Both were perfect honestly can't thank him enough. I would give a 5 star lol.