The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Prime Vault Feedback

Multicom-EN-

2 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

I don't see the Vala Sugatra anywhere, do you? The Targis Armor first came with Nyx Prime as a Accessory, and the Vala Prime Sugatra.

$50 for those on their own, and with the boosters, is completely fine in my opinion. But at least we had the option of purchasing them separately from the main farmable gear and platinum... Don't you see the issue?

Exactly people who make comments like have no idea what they are saying or are just selfish because they paid the full price already. Think of buying something like a car. When it is of the year you pay a certain price but as time goes but value drops. You wouldn't expect to pay the same for something that has already been out sometime. Open your mind and horizons people.

Obviously this would be a far better option. 

But these "Vault packs" CLEARLY are not geared towards older/vets players wants, nor is WF in general anymore.

So the idea that just because we ranted and raved on the forums or suggest a discounted "accessory pack" did not mean we're were going to get it, nor should we feel estranged like this is the first time we've been ignored or had our content thrown on the back burner.

[DE] Drew even made a post about it after the frost prime un-vaulting and they did the same thing again anyways.

Obviously, they had no intention of doing it any different, they just wanted everyone to shut up about it so they told them what they wanted to hear.

I'm sure they'll do the same thing again, wait a week and a half and say it's been too long for them to change it now.

With that in mind, it's a pretty killer pack for new players with little time to play but 60$ to blow.

Edited by Foxhound4

2 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

I wonder if people realize its not only to get the items but to support the developers in this F2P game, ah well.

Then find me some way to support it, that doesnt rely on extorting players by making IN GAME rewards UTTERLY TEDIOUS and unfun in order for coerce payments.

Had enough of this business model.

Not this crap again. Look, DE said the package is not changing this time around. Either buck up and pay the asking price and hope the next unvault will have a have better pakage system, or dont. But stop with these threads already.

Yeah. I am not spending 60 dollars on PA. I did it once but not anymore.

Seeing how i would only get the armor, which is the important part, is to much. I have spent way to much money on this game already. If i would have to guess about 400 euros.

I am not going to spend 60 more JUST for armor even if it looks absolutely stunning.

60 dollars. You know how much fun i can have with 60 dollars? Definitely more fun than with armor.

And no. Boosters and plat, which i already have enough of, are not warranting the price. Boosters in themselves are just there to bring up the price without really giving anything back.

As someone who has spend a lot of money i do want to continue to support DE in the future but i am not paying 60 dollars for digital goods without function.

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

It'd be nice if DE gave the option of having the Prime items be blue prints instead of fully built. 

Hek, someone even made the suggestion of being able to sell the fully built items for Ducats, that's not a bad idea either. 

i would totally agree. i already own mag prime and have no interest in owning a second one... especislly if its 50 someodd dollars. i just want the targis armor and that it. i cant sell an entire warframe and would rather have it given to me as blueprints and parts or have some way of making it useful

4 minutes ago, WARLOCKE said:

Not this crap again. Look, DE said the package is not changing this time around. Either buck up and pay the asking price and hope the next unvault will have a have better pakage system, or dont. But stop with these threads already.

It didn't change from last time, and I doubt it will change the next time around if we don't voice our opinions now.
I know it is too late to change her unvaulting now, but we can hope it will give them some understanding of our issues with the way they are doing business. It is better to have dissatisfied customers voicing their concerns than it is to have blatant anger thrown at them by some for what they are doing.

We're just trying to help them help themselves. In the long run, all we want to see is them prosper... but this is the wrong way to do it.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 minute ago, WARLOCKE said:

Threads.....you mean feedback....you want people to not give feedback.

3 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

It didn't change from last time, and I doubt it will change the next time around if we don't voice our opinions now.
I know it is too late to change her unvaulting now, but we can hope it will give them some understanding of our issues with the way they are doing business. It is better to have dissatisfied customers voicing their concerns than it is to have blatant anger thrown at them by some for what they are doing.

We're just trying to help them help themselves. In the long run, all we want to see is them prosper... but this is the wrong way to do it.

Ok, if it did not change from last time, And DE has said its not changing this time, maybe its not going to change?

21 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

It's easier from a logistics standpoint to consolidate multiple items into as few overall packages as possible. Releasing 1 pack that covers all the bases is easier than releasing multiple packs that cover only a few.

Not only that, but the community has gone well past the point of being able to have everyone be happy; there will always be people complaining about something. If DE released multiple packs, I'm sure people would complain about how it's priced too high for "just cosmetics" or that there should be even more packs or a "mix and match" so they can get exactly what they want with nothing else.

It's become an impossibility to please everyone. And sometimes DE needs to prioritize certain things above others--sometimes necessary decisions are not decisions portions of the community will like.

Thank you very much for the reply, i disagree with you and here's why. DE has listened to what players have to say on the matter and have had months to do something different. The community have posted many different ways DE could have done 2 packs or a single pack that i am sure a lot of tenno would be happy with. Just in case you didn't notice the issue at hand here let me be frank, a majority of players do not want to pay for content they already own. 

Okay possible solution since from a "logistics stand point" its better consolidate all items into one package. Leave the package as is but set it up in a way that if a player already posses one or both weapon and or Mag prime the player will get the parts for the frame and or weapons instead of useless duplicates. So if a player already has Mag prime, then after the pack is purchased that player will get the parts to build mag prime along with the warframe slot.  Same would go for weapons. Do it that way and players would have been able been able sell parts for plat or gift them to friends. Yes i understand that you can't please everyone but if a 80-90 percent of the community is asking no not asking begging for too packs or something like my example  why not give it to them? It would surely put more money in DE's pockets....

The targis armor is an amazing piece of cosmetic and it has been the most wanted one for quite sometime now and i am sure DE knew that. DE knew how players felt about the last time the vault was opened. And no change has been made. So if players feel their love for this game is being exploited you can't blame them for being upset. Plus DE can do what ever they want how ever they want to do it period, In my opinion and i'm sure many other players share it, not making any change is a show of blatant disregard for the players wishes and love for the game.

2 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

I wonder if people realize its not only to get the items but to support the developers in this F2P game, ah well.

If they want to be supported, they'll make more options for all the different kinds of people who want to support them in different ways.  Tennogen was a great idea.  Deluxe skins, also great.  Unvaults, not so great.

Just now, WARLOCKE said:

Thanks for the suggestion,. But I think I will stay right here. I find that I am adding value to this discussion, you just dont like what im typing..

I just don't find the value in your recent posts, but you can stay if you wish.
Try to stay respectful of others though. I don't want this thread being derailed. :)

2 minutes ago, WARLOCKE said:

Thanks for the suggestion,. But I think I will stay right here. I find that I am adding value to this discussion, you just dont like what im typing..

Then do it without the sarcasm. Otherwise you're just trolling.

Edited by Zilchy

Just now, (PS4)MakoPriest said:

Okay now you are just being rude. 

Im going to buy the pack anyway. But uh good luck with your toxicity and not having a brain capable of understanding feedback and others opinions    

How was anything I have typed rude? I think its the other way around hoss. 

3 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

I would have bought the vault, except that I learned that Nekros is likely to be the next prime, and I'd rather save my money for that.

*crossing fingers*

Source?

Edited by Fionntan
BB code format doesn't work

2 hours ago, Howling_MoMo said:

but what about all the lost sales because ppl wont pay 60$ for one item they want but would pay 20-30 for it.

if you compare the money that ppl pay for the whole pack, and the money the would pay for the accessories alone, you'll find that the latter is lower than the first 

lets say that the accessories is 10$, that means 6 people paying for the accessories alone = 1 player paying for the whole thing, and since a lot of people already have the farmable items, they wouldn't pay, though it's still arguable...but that's what DE thinks will bring them more money. I'm sure they consulted a pro about this too 

1 minute ago, Fionntan said:

Source?

[size=1]feel free to PM info if its leaks[/size]

Just random people in random threads in this forum. No hard source, I'm just repeating what I heard. I do wish that it's true, though.
I think it had something to do with how they release male/female frames in 2/2 and the order in which frames were originally created.

Though, doing a quick research, [DE]Rebecca stated that "any frame is elligible for a primed version, though older frames are likely to have priority" - so even if the previous releases did follow some sort of logical order, following releases might not - in short, having done a quick search, I'm not so sure anymore. Still, I can always hope :P

They could, AT LEAST, cut it down to 25$ for just the accessories, and a smaller sum of plat or something I want just the armor, I dont like wasting money on boosters, and I have all the real usable stuff, but asking people for 50$ to just get one thing is outrageous. If they made the frames/weapons themselves trad-able so I could at least get SOMETHING out of them I might reconsider (but that wont happen and there is a much simpler solution). And dont tell me "its unfair to people who paid 50$ earlier" they get it for extra year(s), as well as all the other bonuses it came with. Its a digital accessory 25$ is already pushing it 10-15 would be most reasonable and 20$ would be, at least, acceptable.

From my perspective it actually kind of feels like im being punished for the 10s of hours of my life it takes to grind these things/for being someone who has been around long enough to see these pre-vaulted, and thats not a good feeling to have, for something you put over 100$ and 1000 hours into.