Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Passive

-PP-Sonicz

Well, we all know that oberon's passive doesn't do much as it only applies to places that are of wildlife origins; which makes it little or no use at all if we're playing in other maps. 

Despite sortie and others which allows us to see this feature, its still not really convincing enough to see its effectiveness in a comfortable pace.. 

what if we could implement where oberon's new passive could be: 

- % chance for incoming enemy within certain radius around oberon, to be stunned with like a root that comes from ground by a certain time; while enemies killed while being grasped by the roots will give you health regeneration to allies and to yourself. Whilst the duration of the roots are affected by the duration mod that is equipped on oberon. In addition to enemies being grasped by the roots, while casting regeneration ability, there will be chance that enemies life will be sapped from the roots and give nearby allies health. Any abilities used to reduce enemies health whilst in stun effect will the ability to allow oberon to gain additional armor (maybe a cap to a limit).

(while enemy without being in the root stun effect) [Not sure is this augment or passives, just some ideas that cropped up in my mind] 

while casting hallowed ground, there will be chance where enemy factions will be in a stun, like volt's discharge; giving % chance to drop health/energy/life-support, maybe an augment which allows him to double loot? xD 

while casting smite, there will be chance that enemy factions will turn into a tree, or plant object, or root's stun; subsequently other enemies affected by it will have chance to be on root's stun effect or becoming a root/tree. 

not sure what the fourth ability will do yet, so ill leave it as it is. 

(while enemy being in root stun effect) 

while casting hallowed ground, the roots will burn which allows enemy to take fire procs. (ember's ability and other fire weapon will have chance to make the roots more prone to fire damage. 

while casting smite, the roots will give health regeneration to him and allies, while giving a temporary % armor buff to oberon.  

while casting reckoning, enemy will be broken from the roots and in animation rotating clockwise around oberon in the air by a duration, before colliding/crash into one/middle point. [Maybe a wood wall is formed infront of oberon after the crash, still not sure of the passive it holds here yet]   

- apart from wildlife creatures, trees and other non-animated but greens can help to protect oberon within reachable range.

- i thinking that all wildlife that is controlled by oberon will glow something like nyx's mind control, it'll be much better to see which enemy is under oberon's passive effect and not. 

just an idea of mine, if you personally like oberon's current passive and do not wish for a change, its ok; but if maybe you wanted a passive for oberon which match his frame, what would you want it to be and see in the game?  

This sounds like a whole other ability rather than a passive. Passives are generally supposed to be simply. I'd like to see something like all enemies in range of Oberon's passive have 50% increased chance to drop health on death - removing that function from his forth for something more useful. Or increased armor while wildlife is nearby (includes your kubrows and kavats) OR Max health increased by a small % for each enemy under his command. Simple, useful stuff, ya know what I'm saying. *Dj Khalid voice*