The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boosters and how their duration works

Noctile

ive been thinking about this for quite a while, but how much of the boosters time actually goes to wast? in my experience almost half of it, and this isnt always because of a lack of playing. as someone who bought prime accessories that includes boosters, almost 15 days of that went to complete waste because i simply had no use for it. which is utterly wasteful and sad. so i, and im sure many new and veteran players would appreciate if it could get a rework, not the boosters itself but just the way their duration ticks off. right now its based on real-time, so you HAVE to play while you have it or you lose it. what i would like to see is that the boosters ticks off with in-game time, or being able to deactivate and activate it at ones convenience, with the first one being more reasonable and the latter just a pipe dream. as a veteran player at MR 21, i dont have a lot to level, and with more credits than i can now use, i dont need to farm it, and the same with resource boosters. this is one thing that has been bothering me since i started playing in 2014, i would really like it if it got some attention, im sure a lot of other players feel the same as i, especially people who cant play all the time but still buy boosters

I totally agree. I buy the accessory packs as well for the 90 day boosters. I been playing since the game hit ps4 so its not like i have much to level anymore. Besides that, I had to be out of country for some contract work about 2 weeks after spending $60 on an accessory pack with the 2 90 boosters. I was gone for almost 3 months. I come back ready to catch up on stuff I havent used yet and oh looky there...no more boosters. Just gave them $60 for absolutely nothing at all. At least make it so they are disabled when im not playing. For instance...Take Elder Scrolls.... Their boosters deactivate when you log out of the game. "LOG OUT OF THE GAME", I dont mean just close it the game, You actually have to log out for the boosters to deactivate. I am totally fine with that. I dont know what you'll have to do but something needs to be done. The reality of it is that people are being screwed out of their hard earned money with this.