Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 6

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Not quite there.

Also, will this be the update to return golden Excalibur to glory?

Depends on who you ask:

-According to patch notes: None

-Expectedly: Boar and Dakra :P

I think not ... i want my golden trims on the excalibur prime legs and so on .. just back

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

I think not ... i want my golden trims on the excalibur prime legs and so on .. just back

Those seem lost. I'm looking for some old pics on my computer so I can compare/circle those and thus open a topic or something to note what's missing (most of those are so small though, I'm not even sure if we will notice). I was mostly referring to that tint 3 on Excali's helm, that shouldn't be there :P

28 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Those seem lost. I'm looking for some old pics on my computer so I can compare/circle those and thus open a topic or something to note what's missing (most of those are so small though, I'm not even sure if we will notice). I was mostly referring to that tint 3 on Excali's helm, that shouldn't be there :P

Yes ..  i would Support your thread ... just message me if you created one.. I hate the fact that we will never be able to use the original Default Color design..
And if that Gold parts are too small .. then they could add the old Gold pieces to that area´s ~the shiny ones

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

39 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Yes ..  i would Support your thread ... just message me if you created one.. I hate the fact that we will never be able to use the original Default Color design..
And if that Gold parts are too small .. then they could add the old Gold pieces to that area´s ~the shiny ones

The default color is slated to be fixed, just need some more time though :) Trying to get someone at DE track what happened with the files and see if the next update can have this fixed at last ^^

The Grineer have now trained their Kubrow and Kavats to attack priority targets even if their masters have been killed.

But they will still become hostile after mind controlled drahk master is killed, disobeying their masters orders xD so much for grineer training DE. 

4 hours ago, Jukantos said:

now ill constantly be faced with 1v2's again if I'm in the lead and a third player joins.

I'd be more concerned about being able to play at all than what the score is.

Better to be on the losing side than be doing nothing in a waiting room. Backtracking on join limits may not be the solution to your grievance, but it vastly better than the previous solution. Personally, I recommend simple command bots to fill in the empty space until they can be replaced by players. Some have suggested benching players and rotating them after point scores until more players join to make the teams even again. Either way, setting a 6 player minimum join hurt Lunaro badly and it may take a while for people to realize that update 6 is both out and removed the cap.

Devs, I have a suggestion: open up all-chat at the end of a match so members of both teams can "GG" to each other.