Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 6

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update! I'm sorry sometimes you have a terrible community to listen to when you put out these updates for us for this wonderfully free game that rocks our socks off! Not all of us are bad and I'm sure we all appreciate all that you do for us! Mistakes happen and people need to calm down lol! Please have a great rest of your day and thanks again all who work to make this game happen! ^_^ HUGS!

Hello DE
Thank you for other update.
If you could I think there are 2 things everyone is asking about that should be addressed.
1. Can you Please Fix Operator and Emote Resets ... it is getting Extremely annoying.
2. Can you Please make a Purchase option for JUST the Mag Prime accessory pack? I like many others HAVE Mag Prime and would gladly throw our money at you for the accessory pack, But have no interest in wasting money on repurchasing Mag just to have to throw her away because we already have her.

16 minutes ago, -VC-Vin said:

Prepare again with such a small content deceive us? Specters of the Rail Where?Today is June 28!

They never gave you a date. What they did give you is a page that operates as a form of countdown timer that will list off all of the features of the update. Once all 3 reveal, the update will be soon after. They have done this a dozen times before.

• Concentrated the Drekar Ballista drop-table slightly in an attempt to disperse more Toxic Flight Mods.

Big info drop for me right here ^^^.

We now know that compressing a drop table an increase the odds wich probably means a bad drop is REPLACING something you were looking for. Also I am surprised that you guys at DE want us to have some mods...almost like you wanna tell us something....

ToxicFlightMod.png

]\'[

Perhaps you could make it so the minimum required to start a game in Lunaro pubs is 2 per team, but in friends only/invite only games the requirement is 1 per team. This way, there would be no double-teaming in pubs, but you could still have 1v1s with your friends.