Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Hotfix: Lunaro 6

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Ouch, does this mean no Specters of the Rail this week??

There are still 2 more pictures to be revealed in HUB and it is one pic per week, so looks like next week before TennoCon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont return the starting players to 1, now ill cnstantly be faced with 1v2's again if im in the lead and a third player joins.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't really a bug but is definitely something to consider for Lunaro to make the game have more counter plays and never get locked into one way to rule them all.

 

]\'[ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jakku said:

Boar Prime and Dakra Prime have no drop tables :(

yes they do, check the PC drop table forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anything but rotation C, yo

 

edit: dang it DE

Edited by Roxxarus
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ookami_Nihonto said:

i want the accessory pack not items i already have.

Same here. Not gonna happen though....Rebecca said on June 24th "not anytime soon". So yeah.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the FX lifespan on Nova’s Molecular Prime as it can last longer than a minute when modded for maximum duration.

Ok, cool, I guess... But why? Did you change it lately and you reverted it now? What I mean is that I didnt notice any change for Nova's skillset for at least 2 full updates and I'm sure I had a bit more than a minute with 236% dur this whole time. Or maybe I dont know what this change is about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you DE for reverting the 6 player startup match, so you can keep working on a proper balance fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow looks like have completely ditched lunaro if you had to set start a match down to 1 person. guess it will end up in the trash bin along with arcwing and the dogs. also a pack with half of it being stuff alot of people already have and half being stuff people really want for the price of a retail game? really? $60 for digital cloths?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cyberzacon said:

wow looks like have completely ditched lunaro if you had to set start a match down to 1 person. guess it will end up in the trash bin along with arcwing and the dogs. also a pack with half of it being stuff alot of people already have and half being stuff people really want for the price of a retail game? really? $60 for digital cloths?

1 in 3 matches I play with random groups have players that use Kubrows. hardly see why you are including them in your little list. And were you not aware of the complete redesign of the flight mechanic, removal of little-played game modes, and addition of new game modes for Archwing? Trash bin indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

1 in 3 matches I play with random groups have players that use Kubrows. hardly see why you are including them in your little list. And were you not aware of the complete redesign of the flight mechanic, removal of little-played game modes, and addition of new game modes for Archwing? Trash bin indeed.

sentinels straight out beat the dogs in performance and don't need to dump credits on them or wait an hour to switch to a different one so no real point to have them unless you just want a dog with you. would be way better if they were at least as good. and lets wait and see if the arcwing update makes that any fun to actually play, it feels like a chore any time arcwing shows up in an event or quest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixed numerous localization issues.

Hopefully I can play since lunaro 5 update it has been no go!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cyberzacon said:

sentinels straight out beat the dogs in performance and don't need to dump credits on them or wait an hour to switch to a different one so no real point to have them unless you just want a dog with you. would be way better if they were at least as good. and lets wait and see if the arcwing update makes that any fun to actually play, it feels like a chore any time arcwing shows up in an event or quest

Whether or not they are better is opinion, I prefer having a companion that can one-shot heavy opponents even at high level, and with the upgrade your wait time is null and void since it can be rushed for a few credits. It costs 75k credits for over a month of maintenance on a Kubrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Volt’s Speed trail FX disappearing when recasted. 

So, Anything ELSE?!? 

 

remove MES drawbacks so people actaully use it for what it's worth... plus more that's missing

 

Edited by Wolfnrun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...