Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault Purchase huge problem

DonGheddo

It was not a huge problem you folks just failed too read the important print! (Fine Print)

image_zpsvp9ywdfb.png 

And if your having trouble downloading it on Ps4 now my guess is you need too stop trying too download it from the PS Store and start trying too purchase it from the In game market where it resides.

if it's anything like Xbox then it doesn't post too the store, make sure your account has enough money then proceed too the In Game market and purchase through there.

Edited by (XB1)Listed mia 510

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

It was not a huge problem you folks just failed too read the important print! (Fine Print)

image_zpsvp9ywdfb.png 

And if your having trouble downloading it on Ps4 now my guess is you need too stop trying too download it from the PS Store and start trying too purchase it from the In game market where it resides.

if it's anything like Xbox then it doesn't post too the store, make sure your account has enough money then proceed too the In Game market and purchase through there.

Um... Nop.
Ps4 vault pack is nowhere to be found both ingame, library or ps store for europe at least.
Apart from an official tweet 3 days ago nothing has changed. Ppl expect tuesday and ps store update to c if they just failed to deliver a week. 

Hmm that is definitely unfortunate.

seems somewhere along the line someone screwed that up.

Maybe the posted dates are what's actually incorrect "although that is from Warframe.com"

I always remember different regions releasing 3-5 days later than state side here, or vice versa. Are the parts for Mag dropping in the void for y'all? Just curious

35 minutes ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

Hmm that is definitely unfortunate.

seems somewhere along the line someone screwed that up.

Maybe the posted dates are what's actually incorrect "although that is from Warframe.com"

I always remember different regions releasing 3-5 days later than state side here, or vice versa. Are the parts for Mag dropping in the void for y'all? Just curious

Mag Prime helm dropped for me in T2 Capture either Friday night or Sat on PS4; East Coast, MD.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Mag Prime helm dropped for me in T2 Capture either Friday night or Sat on PS4; East Coast, MD.

And your In the EU region as well?

If that's the case you definitely have the update for it. 

I guess time will tell if it drops in the PS Store Update. IF not you guys definitely need too hit their forums and support up and spark a fire under them too fix it.

I cant find the Mag prime pack in the PS Store. Its in the market but when you click on it, it takes you to the PS store. Please Help!

I tried waiting but it still has not come.

Edited by (PS4)Jak5069
Forgot something