Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave, excessive bugs.

(PSN)Daimon15

On 6/28/2016 at 5:24 PM, (PS4)Daimon15 said:

- No rewards at end of mach;
- UI bug, making unable to play.
- Banshee glich, permanent power abusive players.

Dude, screw Speddemon and lovo. I see them all the time around Conclave, I can't stand them. Lovo's arrogant, and will do absolutely anything in his power to win; which means resorting to tricks like this, as when he doesn't have an unfair advantage, he's rather easily beaten down.

The clip shortly after that, with perfect skin, that was simply due to animation canceling staggers. That's a thing in PvE too, and it sucks having it ignore Banshee's sound quake. Believe me, I've felt that a lot.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to show in the last section, the match of CCap on the Simulacrum tile. Could you explain that?

This "lovo", i already see him in may (realy many) rounds doing the same abusive glich, just cach in video that ones i post.

I was testing and every time have host migrate (even only once), we dont receive any rewards (mods, credits, points in syndicate).

The last section the host use a bug to end the round and give no reward for no one.
On PS4, have a glich where you can finish the mach and cancel all the rewards for the players.
In that case, that guy did that becouse was losing, another anyoing problem in Conclave.

I Just doing now the missions to get some points and get the sydana and i am out of conclave until they fix all the problems and have servers to host pvp. Pvp with a player hosting is aways a bad busines.