The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Clan Emblem Designer

Mcjaco

Question

17 answers to this question

So i've done this. Still WIP. if you like that samurai style, have any comments or what ever just say it.

Shenshi_No_Ken.jpg

Of if you could post some pictures of stuff you like that would be great!

Edited by Charko

17 hours ago, (XB1)Shokwave said:

Vector graphics are the way to go, btw. They scale nicely on shoulder and dojo.

Im not Good with Graphic terminology :D so idk what u meant. That Vector Graphic is a group of ppl ? its a website ? app ? :)

2 hours ago, Charko said:

So i've done this. Still WIP. if you like that samurai style, have any comments or what ever just say it.

Shenshi_No_Ken.jpg

Of if you could post some pictures of stuff you like that would be great!

Ofc i will upload here some pictures from google :) as a examples what kind of emblem it can be :)

Edited by Mcjaco

Ooh that last image is awesome! Something with that incorporated in obviously tweaked out cause it's not water marked for no reason

"not part of his clan" just wanted too chime in on his selection. Show an opinion of what some players may think as well.

Edited by (XB1)Listed mia 510

that secound one doesnt looks like samurai :D idk why i put that ^^

Anyway Samurai Style so can by Samurai on emblem, shuriken as a background, Samurai Style Font name of my clan etc.etc. :) 

Anyway ill put here exactly what i wrote to participants yesterday.

Hi Our clan name is "Senshi No Ken" :) I want Emblem with Samurai Style
! Project is completly depend of your imagination ! I want something
oryginal to avoid Copyright problems ! 128x128 pixels ! .PNG format ! :)
mc.jaco17@gmail.com  my email contact on which u can send your works !
remember to put your nickname there ! u can send more than one !
Deadline till sunday ! Reward 500 Plat ++ !
Sunday will be a day of Reward for a Winner aswell !  BEST LUCK! :)

Edited by Mcjaco

ha ok i see, there is a little difference between saying : i want a logo with a samurai stuff in it and saying i want an Emblem samurai style ;)

I'm gonna do you some Sin City badass samurai stuff.

/e Sent :)

Edited by Charko

16 hours ago, Charko said:

ha ok i see, there is a little difference between saying : i want a logo with a samurai stuff in it and saying i want an Emblem samurai style ;)

I'm gonna do you some Sin City badass samurai stuff.

/e Sent :)

My first post is "samurai style" :D anyway u made a Amazing job mate ! As i wrote to you that gonna be hard to beat ! ;) 

OK Contest is Finished ! We have Winner from about 27 Participants !! The Winner Is...!! ...!!!!....!!! CHARKO!!!!!! Congratulations ! Reward is 800p !! Thank You Very Much ! :)

P.S.- Ofc i would like to Thank you the other participants for your Time and work which u put ! Some of those Works are awesome !!

hi, maybe a little late to take part(?) but maybe not. Feel free to visit my profile ingame. I designed our emblem in view of putting it on our shoulders, so it is a bit playful and at the same time not too playful, (so i am and we are happy with the outcome..)

Would you want that emblem to be eyepleasing just on your backs? and on your profile and clan profile screens and so on?

or if you want a well balanced emblem with finer and thicker lines complementing one another... (and basically only one color(!)) ...then tell me, and I would want to come up with something :P

- - - - 
EDIT: But to be honest, there are already really nice emblems in the work, great stuff my fellow participants ! chapeau(x) :D

EDIT EDIT: I overflew it , now i get it, the pictures in here are NOT really amblems in the work xD, still , good inspiration..

Edited by nyxtasy