Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mag prime access unavailable on PS4 Europe (SCEE)

(PSN)macrossFA19

On 7/14/2016 at 11:17 AM, (PS4)denden182 said:

Yeah so not only are they late for all the people who farmed mag an the dakra an boar prime they will be worth next to nothing due to a the extension but not even a repsonse to the whole situation about what they r goin to do about the whole 20% off warframes an double drop wknd y do other players have to suffer for there lack of incompetence an miss out on that whole wknd event that other people where waiting to buy boosters an frames at 20% off great resolve right there ...

What do you mean? Why worth next to nothing? Mag farming will end at same time as intended. Most will not likely buy the Prime access for just the Targis armour (Although I did). So the value of Mag will still be pretty low until she goes back in the vault for a while. As for the 20% off weekend why is that reliant on the platinum from this bundle? Anyone could have sold a few mods (syndicate or otherwise), used that to buy any Akstilletto or Vauban parts they were missing, sell either of those and then buy any frame they still wanted (which is exactly what I did as I wanted Ivara). Boar is still worth more than 100pl too. 

Ps I think you meant "Their lack of competence" as a lack of incompetence would imply they're competent? :)

3 hours ago, (PS4)NASTYRIDE said:

Oh forgot to mention you could buy the Prime Access as of yesterday evening in game is I did just that

For your information bud i live in aus an the pack became available this morning i brought the buddle only for the armour.... but keep in mind with that 20% off all warframes that i mentioned in my last post was on behalf of alot of players who were relying on that bundle for the plat to buy boosters for the double resource drop wknd an buy cheap frames some people dont have alot of luck selling the market place why would some one want to waste there day trying to sell odd bits an ends of prime gear when a simple purchase would have made life a little easy for them but no we all had to suffer while everyone else got to enjoy that awesome double loot wknd ...

On 7/15/2016 at 0:03 PM, (PS4)NASTYRIDE said:

Oh forgot to mention you could buy the Prime Access as of yesterday evening in game is I did just that

On 7/15/2016 at 3:38 PM, (PS4)denden182 said:

For your information bud i live in aus an the pack became available this morning i brought the buddle only for the armour.... but keep in mind with that 20% off all warframes that i mentioned in my last post was on behalf of alot of players who were relying on that bundle for the plat to buy boosters for the double resource drop wknd an buy cheap frames some people dont have alot of luck selling the market place why would some one want to waste there day trying to sell odd bits an ends of prime gear when a simple purchase would have made life a little easy for them but no we all had to suffer while everyone else got to enjoy that awesome double loot wknd ...

My second comment wasn't directed at you specifically, sorry for the confusion.