Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mag prime access unavailable on PS4 Europe (SCEE)

(PSN)macrossFA19

8 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Sony ... and their delayed treatment for the EU. i should've thought about this before starting WF in PS4.

No Mag in the PS Store nor a new Update yet, July first x.x

and the Japanese got the prime vault pack

R.I.P 

Edited by (PS4)A12312371

6 hours ago, (PS4)AgonisticBoss44 said:

Still not there in Australia , any word on when Sony or any devs will know when it will be available to buy 

Thanks,

I second this. Would love to know if the Australian psn store is also working to get the mag pack up for us downunder.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Thalia272 said:

I dont think we will see the pack before next Tuesday thats when they refresh the store i dont think sony is going to budge for one developer

How come the Street Fighter 5 Story mode has been added since? I think someone at Sony or DE has fallen asleep!

1 hour ago, (PS4)tidjou7 said:

I should have created a US psn acc...

it depends on the owner's account maybe there's no PSN US cards or maybe they don't have a credit card it's not that easy 

Edited by (PS4)A12312371

6 minutes ago, (PS4)OMGITSNUKERXD said:

I think we will get it the next time Sony updates their store.I'll wait till then.If not,then the end is near.

of course DE will releases it again (probably) cause of sony it's not our fault to not buy it

3 minutes ago, (PS4)A12312371 said:

of course DE will releases it again (probably) cause of sony it's not our fault to not buy it

Nothing like this has happened before that I can recall, it's just mind blowing that it does for something everyone wants.

when I tried to check last night the store was down for maintenance and still nothing.

Edited by (PS4)TheTinkster

5 minutes ago, (PS4)TheTinkster said:

Nothing like this has happened before that I can recall, it's just mind blowing that it does for something everyone wants.

when I tried to check last night the store was down for maintenance and still nothing.

sony have failed us many times I hope they don't screw up it again in this 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)jolt3000 said:

ive been thinking of changing my PS4s regional settings just to get this pack- im fed up of waiting and as far as i know america and japan didnt need to wait for a stupid store refresh or update

changing your ps4 regional settings wont help you because your acc is EU there is nothing to do about it :(

11 minutes ago, (PS4)jolt3000 said:

ive been thinking of changing my PS4s regional settings just to get this pack- im fed up of waiting and as far as i know america and japan didnt need to wait for a stupid store refresh or update

Probably because their PSN isn't run by a bunch of anal retentive arseholes. I'm also still waiting to see if we Aussies will ever get the Legend of Dragoon port so I can dl it to my psvita and take a trip down memory lane.

Apparently though only the US gets the pick of the crop never mind about those of us who would enjoy such things. We're not American and therefore irrelevant.

51 minutes ago, (PS4)jolt3000 said:

you can't change it either