Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Take a Look at Challenge Rewards.

(PSN)AngelShur

At the current state, the Challenge Rewards have been the same for like Grineer (Donky) years now...

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I suggest adding Rangs to Table.i.e.:

Head Hunter:

Get 1 head shot = Novice Rang <<--- also show this

Get 5 head shots = Seeker

Get 10 head shots = Dragon or Eagle or something. Also when you pass the given challenge, it should double the affinty gained. 

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

This is simply an example. So please take a look at them. 

Thanks in advance,

Angel

Agreed, the current side-mission system is a bit of a joke.  Sometimes even conflicting with mission type making it impossible to complete.  Especially in sorties (melee only, side-mission get 10 pistol kills) and archwing.  They are also too easy sometimes (get 4 energy orbs) and are rather impossible not to complete.

Also the affinity rewards for doing so are quite low.  These side missions should be greatly modified (get 100 kills) along with better rewards (5 neurodes) for example.

They could even add item rewards exclusive to this system with near impossible challenges that take actual effort to accomplish (get 50 headshot kills while aimgliding with sniper rifle) with a rare mod or 10 nitain as a reward.

They should also be dynamic to the current mission and squad amount.  Doing a survival and 3 people get "hack a console" 2 are out of luck immediately.  Get a kill x mission on exterminate and if you aren't in the front of the squad you are screwed.

Only time I ever actually bother doing them is when I am leveling weapons and want that meager affinity boost, after that I don't bother.