The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When you get bored/tired of Warframe

TinoG100

What do you guys play when you get bored of Warframe? At the moment, i'm kinda bored since really nothing to do (waiting on SotR and War Within to change that) atm, so i've been playing around other games, like Alien: Isolation (around 13€ at the sale right now, wink wink), Rocket League and such. Just want to know what fellow Tenno do when not destroying clones, smashing robots and squishing... squishies :D

17 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

go out and conduct activities like a functioning member of society.

I super like this! Just want to say "Hi" LordofScrugging.

I'm still playing Dark Souls 3, and re-visited Destiny. Probably go back to Dark Souls 2 and Warframe. I might want to try Assassin's Creed, having played the first two. Or looking for suggestions?

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I super like this! Just want to say "Hi" LordofScrugging.

I'm still playing Dark Souls 3, and re-visited Destiny. Probably go back to Dark Souls 2 and Warframe. I might want to try Assassin's Creed, having played the first two. Or looking for suggestions?

Hi mak miss ya. haven't had too much time to post in off topic. @.@

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Hi mak miss ya. haven't had too much time to post in off topic. @.@

Been busy myself. I'm working now and I really like it. Started as part time help and offered me a full time spot, and you guessed it - selling shoes.

You are sorely missed as well. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Been busy myself. I'm working now and I really like it. Started as part time help and offered me a full time spot, and you guessed it - selling shoes.

You are sorely missed as well. 

awwwww <3 glad you're enjoying yourself. my job is sometimes stressful but i'm just glad to have one. need to save for a car cause i need one, like seriously

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

awwwww <3 glad you're enjoying yourself. my job is sometimes stressful but i'm just glad to have one. need to save for a car cause i need one, like seriously

Well, I'm sure with a little sacrifice and determination you'd accomplish your goal. Don't forget us little fishies when you become a millionaire?