The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De, This Alert Was Really The Best Thus Far.

BETAOPTICS

So today we got. at least on my book, the first Forma alert. Not only was it Forma as a reward but it was Infested Mobile Defense. It was new type of mission, very interesting and i think I have never had as much fun as in this mission. It was pure chaos but in a fun way. Everyone kicking some Infested &#! like it is the zombie apocalypse. So this alert was all good. Long lasting, much mods, much resources, Forma, fun gameplay, much experience and a lot of credits. Thank you very much DE, I hope we will see similar kind of alert missions in the future as well =)

I unfortunately seemed to have network issues. I played in online mode, but nobody joined, until one of my clanmates jumped in toward the end. It was still a blast though, it was like infested being funneled straight into my boltor/miasma :)

im pretty sure this was supposed to be the tomorrow livestream alert

Although this is likely, DETimo leaked some info about a defense alert ealier (in german) and the post was then erased shortly afterwards. Was ment to be last weekend in that post.

DE might have released it now before the stream to get some feedback and also to adress it in the stream.

- How did you like it?

- Pretty fun huh?

- Well here is another one/ another version of it. are we awesome or are we awesome? (one can hope right?)

The great Potato Famine continues.

I do not know why people are complaining, the last 12h Livestream Alert was for a potatoe yet people say it has been 3 weeks without one.

As to Forma Alerts, there have been two 12h Forma Alerts, one following a Livestream in late May, the other following a bugged regular Forma Alert in which people did not receive the BP so DE put a 12h one up.

I am curious though, RedText said this 12h Forma alert was a celebratory Alert.  What is DE celebrating?

I do not know why people are complaining, the last 12h Livestream Alert was for a potatoe yet people say it has been 3 weeks without one.

As to Forma Alerts, there have been two 12h Forma Alerts, one following a Livestream in late May, the other following a bugged regular Forma Alert in which people did not receive the BP so DE put a 12h one up.

I am curious though, RedText said this 12h Forma alert was a celebratory Alert.  What is DE celebrating?

70,000 facebook likes apparently. 

12 hour alerts are forced.

The last RNG Potato alert was around 3-4 weeks ago

And so the Great Potato Famine continues

Edited by DizzyNanner

In the words of one of my team-mates; "Went to the void, 0 mods. Came here, what? 15 mods?"

But boy it sure was a blast fighting what essentially was a sea of Infested. I held down my trigger on my boltor and refused to let go. Although I could have sworn I've played an Infested Mobile Defense mission (quite the mouthful) before though. Definitely didn't have this magnitude of enemies if it did happen.

When you guys did this, did you do the secondary objective to defend the artifact? There were two of us (Saryn and Banshee, around rank 20) and that part got completely nuts at the end. Each of us got tagged by a Disruptor at different points, and for a second I didn't think we were going to make it. Great fun!

Edited by MisguidedGT

I think all I did on my Ash was spam bladestorm, and because there were so many energy orbs I barely needed to run and collect any in between bladestorms - I was picking them all up as I stormed.

Pretty sure I did that for 15 minutes and then got a forma. Not bad.