[DE]Megan

Hotfix: Lunaro 7 + 7.1

2 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

I think mag got a nice drop rate .. not any more

Of course, they never want the stuff people want to have decent drop rates. People won't buy store packages if they can reasonably expect to get anything for free! (seriously what the heck, dev team, some of these drop rates are a farce)

• Upvote 4

I'm curious, what happened to the Blending Right In screenshot contest? I haven't seen anything regarding the announcement of the winners.

Thanks for the hotfix, by the way.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. The winners were announced in Prime Time 119. There just wasn't an official announcement for the winners.

Edited by Vaykor
derp

Oh yes! Hotfix!

Now the operator will not change sex and become African-American :D

Edited by StolenLife
  • Upvote 3

is it a bug or is primed pressure point supposed to be +120% on rank 7 where normal presseure point is +120 on rank 5?

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Wolfnrun said:

Anything special coming along??? 

Probably not until next week. Haven't seen anything on the teaser site, and I don't think they have time to work on anything special until after the release of Specters of the Rail and the War Within.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
  • Upvote 1

"Fixed female Grineer Wardens and Eximus’ using male voices."

Why you no like LGBT?

• Upvote 1

you people have lied about the major content of update 19 for months now. on dates and pushing this lunaro crap that no one wanted on us as a filler.

dont you think its abotu time to fulfill expectations of yoru community instead of disappointing them contantly?

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, .-ItZpiCk-. said:

is it a bug or is primed pressure point supposed to be +120% on rank 7 where normal presseure point is +120 on rank 5?

That is intentional, some of the primed mods would be way to OP if it was an double of what it is. That is why they changed the values slightly so its still is an increase at max rank but not a gamebreaker.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login. 

Thank you!

Ive been waiting for update 19 for months now give us some real content please im sick of lunaro.

• Upvote 1

Just now, xexeb said:

you people have lied about the major content of update 19 for months now. on dates and pushing this lunaro crap that no one wanted on us as a filler.

dont you think its abotu time to fulfill expectations of yoru community instead of disappointing them contantly?

I am rather impressed with what they have done actually. Only 1 of 3 parts of U19 is out and the second is nearly there. I personally like Lunaro tyvm :l

• Upvote 9

Just now, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

I am rather impressed with what they have done actually. Only 1 of 3 parts of U19 is out and the second is nearly there. I personally like Lunaro tyvm :l

what have they done besides copy rocket league?

• Upvote 9

Just now, xexeb said:

what have they done besides copy rocket league?

I personally don't play rocket league. Anyways, this game is free so you didn't pay for it and they are the devs that are making their game. I see no issues with Lunaro being made.

• Upvote 4

Still No Fix:

- issue causing the Power Menu to not close if rebound to LB on X360 Controller!!

Gameplay bugged from Update 18.0.6. Please Fix it soon........................................