[DE]Megan

Hotfix: Lunaro 7 + 7.1

1 minute ago, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

I personally don't play rocket league. Anyways, this game is free so you didn't pay for it and they are the devs that are making their game. I see no issues with Lunaro being made.

i unlike you do pay the devs actually money to play this game. everytime you purchase plat you support the game. or do you not realize that is what keeps fanboys like you here.

• Upvote 2

Just now, xexeb said:

i unlike you do pay the devs actually money to play this game. everytime you purchase plat you support the game. or do you not realize that is what keeps fanboys like you here.

I have 3 things to say, paying money is NOT required to play any of this games content (unless you count cosmetics as "content"). You are calling me a fanboy and stereotyping me as someone who buy platinum "because I am a fanboy". I enjoy the game so I have given money to the devs to support them, for good reason as that is how this game stays alive. I don't see an issue with what I've done, only that you are angry at them for not specifically making the game for you.

• Upvote 11

please fix nikana not hitting properly :C animation cuts and sometimes I can't even use melee during long missions, I know I'm not the only one having this issue cause it happened twice to a friend on a defense mission.
My fav Melee is the nikana u-u I want to be able to use it again

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 7

Changes

• Grineer Shield Lancers can now perform all standard context actions (vault-overs, jump-downs, climb ups, etc) -- this should help them join the action in Uranus Defense missions.
  • Increased distance Corrupted Butchers will run to attack players. This also fixes Corrupted Butchers standing around if their target is > 25m away.

Fixes

• Fixed incorrect Prime item drop values in T4 Mobile Defense and Survival. The return of Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime skewed the drop tables accidentally, and for that we apologize. (One job, Sheldon) Please note that consoles will receive this fix in a near Hotfix.
  • Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login. 
  • Fixed melee enemies sometimes attempting to stare you to death in Interception missions; they have been encouraged to use their weapons, teeth and claws instead.
  • Fixed female Grineer Wardens and Eximus’ using male voices.
  • Fixed incorrect localization in The Archwing quest. 

I did a T4 Survival just before this update. I had 2 Mag Prime BP. Checking my inventory... i don't have nothing. Who will give me back my BP? No one? Perfect.

• Upvote 3

I have 3 things to say, paying money is NOT required to play any of this games content (unless you count cosmetics as "content"). You are calling me a fanboy and stereotyping me as someone who buy platinum "because I am a fanboy". I enjoy the game so I have given money to the devs to support them, for good reason as that is how this game stays alive. I don't see an issue with what I've done, only that you are angry at them for not specifically making the game for you.

you say that the game is 'free'. the game is not free and assumed i didnt pay into it. the stereotyping was done on your part. I have probably supported the game as much or more then you have, because im not here praising each noggle made, doesnt mean anything on a forum. or maybe in your world it does.

im not angry about making a 'game for me' i listen to their media sources when they say something is going to be released by certain date, and then continue to break it. it becomes the expected behavior(you as a fanboy, as your reaction [anger, notmaking a gamer for you, etc etc] explains dont understand that) 

you dont have an issue because you are arent holding them to a standard. period.

1 minute ago, Kxos said:

I did a T4 Survival just before this update. I had 2 Mag Prime BP. Checking my inventory... i don't have nothing. Who will give me back my BP? No one? Perfect.

Yeah. "JUST REPEAT THE MISSION AND TRY TO GET THE REWARD AGAIN". Thanks, DE.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Kxos said:

Wait, so you're saying your BPs disappeared? Wow. Uh...was this today or last night?

Edited by EndlessHallucinogen

6 minutes ago, Kxos said:

Exact same thing happened to me, Was finishing up my survival when the Hotfix was released

Edited by Kerfufles
  • Upvote 4

Just now, EndlessHallucinogen said:

Wait, so you're saying your BPs disappeared? Wow. Uh...was this today or last night?

I did the Survival just before the Hotfix. I see it in game. I had 2 Mag Prime BP in 2 rotation C. I was really happy. Now i'm not. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, Kxos said:

I did the Survival just before the Hotfix. I see it in game. I had 2 Mag Prime BP in 2 rotation C. I was really happy. Now i'm not. 

Ah, there's the problem, then. I did it last night and I still have my BP.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login.

>Hotfix to stop reverting Operator customization actually reverted my previously A-OK operator.

tumblr_nmcu08uDvv1rgec84o3_500.png

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Thx...

Pls add the missing Gold - Parts on Excalibur Prime... 

And if it is just too small ... Exc legs would be happy to receive old shiny bits

Im with you man!

this should help them join the action in Uranus Defense missions.

Dis.... i lol so much at this

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login.

For real? :-D

1 minute ago, xexeb said:

you say that the game is 'free'. the game is not free and assumed i didnt pay into it. the stereotyping was done on your part. I have probably supported the game as much or more then you have, because im not here praising each noggle made, doesnt mean anything on a forum. or maybe in your world it does.

im not angry about making a 'game for me' i listen to their media sources when they say something is going to be released by certain date, and then continue to break it. it becomes the expected behavior(you as a fanboy, as your reaction [anger, notmaking a gamer for you, etc etc] explains dont understand that) 

you dont have an issue because you are arent holding them to a standard. period.

In fact, the game IS free and I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were saying that I was a fanboy and must have paid them when you said you paid. I however did not start bragging about how you have supported the game as much or more than me without knowing how much that is. My issue with your original post was that you trying to talk for everyone, my point being that you can't as that is rediculous with assuming that ALL people have that notion. No one makes a forum post about Lunaro being good, only bad. That is why you mostly only see dislike for it. I don't have a huge standard for the game, but I do have one. I have no current gamebreaking bugs and I enjoy what they are putting out for content. As for U19 being pushed back, they decided to make it into 3 parts, one of is already out and the second being no more than a week away. I am fine with content being pushed back anyway, as long as its not put out as crap and filled with bugs. You are still calling me a fanboy also, don't think I don't have a few issues with the game but I enjoy nearly all of it. I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of it on the forums when all I was going at was that you should not try to speak for everyone, as you are going with the notion that everyone will agree with it being "bad filler".

• Upvote 4

Just a suggestion: how about buffing up Dakra Prime and Sicarus Prime? Dakra loses to Broken War by a mile and Sicarus Prime was pretty much forgotten. Do people even remember it still exists?

• Upvote 7

Just now, MegaArthur said:

OH cmooon DE, just give the players THEIR mag BPp that they UNFAIRLY lost.

I believe the people who lost them extracted during the time the hotifx was deploying, they warn that you lose all mission progress/rewards if you do that.

• Upvote 2

I believe the people who lost them extracted during the time the hotifx was deploying, they warn that you lose all mission progress/rewards if you do that.

I did not. I got the bp after 20 mins, and the hotfix had deployed at like 15.

• Upvote 1