[DE]Megan

Hotfix: Lunaro 7 + 7.1

3 minutes ago, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

I believe the people who lost them extracted during the time the hotifx was deploying, they warn that you lose all mission progress/rewards if you do that.

I left my mission well after the message saying it was ok to leave.

Sidenote-I got all of my other rewards, which would not have happened if I left before the deployment.

Edited by Kerfufles
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kerfufles said:

I left my mission well after the message saying it was ok to leave

Same here. I just got a vasto  bp in turn, which is worth nothing at all.

Edited by MegaArthur
  • Upvote 1

Just now, MegaArthur said:

I did not. I got the bp after 20 mins, and the hotfix had deployed at like 15.

That makes sense why you lost it, you got it after the time the hotfix had deployed using a older version of the game.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

In fact, the game IS free and I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were saying that I was a fanboy and must have paid them when you said you paid. I however did not start bragging about how you have supported the game as much or more than me without knowing how much that is. My issue with your original post was that you trying to talk for everyone, my point being that you can't as that is rediculous with assuming that ALL people have that notion. No one makes a forum post about Lunaro being good, only bad. That is why you mostly only see dislike for it. I don't have a huge standard for the game, but I do have one. I have no current gamebreaking bugs and I enjoy what they are putting out for content. As for U19 being pushed back, they decided to make it into 3 parts, one of is already out and the second being no more than a week away. I am fine with content being pushed back anyway, as long as its not put out as crap and filled with bugs. You are still calling me a fanboy also, don't think I don't have a few issues with the game but I enjoy nearly all of it. I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of it on the forums when all I was going at was that you should not try to speak for everyone, as you are going with the notion that everyone will agree with it being "bad filler".

pushed back once, is understandable. released with other stuff no one asked for that caused the mainstay of the projects to be released late? not so.

lunaro is filler and unasked-for content. no demand. its not even an original attempt at something, which I know DE is perfectly capable of doing on their own.

forum posts do not rule the world, but every say the house is on fire; get outside to check from a safe distance.

Im calling you a fanboy because you had the problem with my statement based on no evidence other then an opinion. I, at the very least, am not alone in my feelings about the game mode that progresses you no-where in the game or story.

I only said it was asked for by no one before hand, you took that as offensively trying to speak for everyone: can you show a post or website petition on some sport-venue inside of warframe? 

Edited by xexeb
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

That makes sense why you lost it, you got it after the time the hotfix had deployed using a older version of the game.

Still, what was I supposed to do?

7 minutes ago, Shiverick said:

No

Reveal hidden contents

qA8kZkp.jpg

Was your operator customised in the "Hotfix: Lunaro 6" build? Was it customised just before the new hotfix came out?

Have you looked at your operator recently before "Lunaro 7" released to check that it didn't reset previously?

36 minutes ago, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

Regardless, It is unfair to players that were farming for the part before they updated their client.

Edit: Would like to thank DE for everything that has and will be released though, wouldn't want to focus on one negative part that effected me in this large update process.

Edited by Kerfufles
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login. 

thanks god!

9 minutes ago, xexeb said:

pushed back once, is understandable. released with other stuff no one asked for that caused the mainstay of the projects to be released late? not so.

lunaro is filler and unasked-for content. no demand. its not even an original attempt at something, which I know DE is perfectly capable of doing on their own.

forum posts do not rule the world, but every say the house is on fire; get outside to check from a safe distance.

Im calling you a fanboy because you had the problem with my statement based on no evidence other then an opinion. I, at the very least, am not alone in my feelings about the game mode that progresses you no-where in the game or story.

I only said it was asked for by no one before hand, you took that as offensively trying to speak for everyone: can you show a post or website petition on some sport-venue inside of warframe? 

Lunaro WAS asked for. People wanted a way to do conclave without killing other tenno because lore. Some people actually had some strong feelings about it at the time. My opinion is the evidence, I enjoy Lunaro, so you can't speak for me. Yet you were saying that no one likes it because it was useless filler. I like it. In this case, my opinion was all I needed. I'm honestly tired of go back and forth with you, its pointless and time consuming.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, xexeb said:

you people have lied about the major content of update 19 for months now. on dates and pushing this lunaro crap that no one wanted on us as a filler.

dont you think its abotu time to fulfill expectations of yoru community instead of disappointing them contantly?

Someone has there thong in a twist! Don't you think you should be patient and Idk maybe a little respectful instead of being an entitled Troll..When you make an f2p international successful game then you can criticize DE but until then  please STFU 

Just now, Sithis32 said:

Someone has there thong in a twist! Don't you think you should be patient and Idk maybe a little respectful instead of being an entitled Troll..When you make an f2p international successful game then you can criticize DE but until then  please STFU 

agreed, this entire conversation I've had with this person...

2 minutes ago, MrPyrotheNarwhal said:

agreed, this entire conversation I've had with this person...

Ty pyro, Im glad at least 1 fellow Tenno agrees 

Fixed Operator customizations reverting to the default appearance upon login. 

Thank goodness. My compliments to the dev team.

The return of Mag Prime, Dakra Prime, and Boar Prime skewed the drop tables accidentally, and for that we apologize. (One job, Sheldon)

Why is everyone hating on my man Sheldon? He does his best and works hard! Don't sweat it Sheldon!

We love you Sheldon!

We really appreciate Primed Pressure Point Sheldon!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Why is everyone hating on my man Sheldon? He does his best and works hard! Don't sweat it Sheldon!

We love you Sheldon!

We really appreciate Primed Pressure Point Sheldon!

That we do, that we do...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, IEpicWolfI said:

3 out of 4 of those are just cosmetics... lowest priority imo, not game breaking

the performance thing should be top priority however

• Upvote 1

Just now, BlackVortex said:

3 out of 4 of those are just cosmetics... lowest priority imo, not game breaking

No, but for some people with OCD it's highly frustrating. Like, a lot.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, MegaArthur said:

Still, what was I supposed to do?

log out after you get a super special piece, so that they're registered to you the next time you log in.

40 minutes ago, Sithis32 said:

you cant read the reasons, I realize it takes an education and mental ability. your lover couldnt understand and kept rewriting the reason for the 'outrage' they had for my post in the first place.

Edited by xexeb