Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

1,188 answers to this question

1 hour ago, morningstar999 said:

Do you have a clearer picture? it is very dark and hard to see it's true colours... 

looks to be ???/black/rare blue  but without a clearer image I can't really tell you the value sorry. 

Spoiler

ifeTKZN.png

I post my reply 3 minutes after yours, and you take hours to respond...
Just like mum >:/

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

5 hours ago, DCPLaYeRDC said:
  Hide contents

gzI7aLO.jpg

Hello,I'd like to know the estimated price of this one.Thank you!

It's really nice looking and a lotus but there are no rare colours and people value bulky kubrow(for some weird reason). I'd say about 200p. More if someone takes a fancy to the colour pattern.

Edited by Zilchy

10 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Reveal hidden contents

ifeTKZN.png

I post my reply 3 minutes after yours, and you take hours to respond...
Just like mum >:/

sorry I went to bed XD

it's lightblue/black/ rare blue -vert nice looking kubrow -your looking at 300-400p  -Id say closer to the 400p mark as its a very nice colour combo. 

4 hours ago, DCPLaYeRDC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

gzI7aLO.jpg

Hello,I'd like to know the estimated price of this one.Thank you!

it is a nice looking kubrow but it is all common colours, I would say 100-140p. -sadly if it's not bulky and not got rare colours it reduces the value significantly. 

6 minutes ago, Yoruno said:

I'm interested. Could you pc on my kubrows too? thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

IGd5hxU.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

QgasKv6.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

xfjop2h.jpg

top one is bulky -all common colours -stripe -so about 40p 

second is lotus -athletic -common colours 80-100p 

third is also lotus athletic -common colours I would say 80p at most as it's hard to see the lotus pattern, which will make it less desirable. 

Just gonna throw this one out there, meet Stalker Dog :D

I'm actually interested in what you think it's worth simply cos it's a rare colour combo that has game resemblance to the Stalker. Huras type for stealth also. In terms of attributes I imagine it's worth about 200p because it's not Bulky although personally I like my dogs to look like dogs, not wild boars.

Warframe0598_zpsg5wx8ezj.jpg

Edited by Zilchy

44 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Just gonna throw this one out there, meet Stalker Dog :D

I'm actually interested in what you think it's worth simply cos it's a rare colour combo that has game resemblance to the Stalker. Huras type for stealth also. In terms of attributes I imagine it's worth about 200p because it's not Bulky although personally I like my dogs to look like dogs, not wild boars.

Warframe0598_zpsg5wx8ezj.jpg

looks to be rare red /rare dark brown/ black -your looking at 500p-600p or so! (leaning towards 500p due too two dark colours on the face makes it a little less appealing/harder to see the pattern there) 

I prefer athletic build more than bulky myself, (but making bulky kubrows pay the 'bills' so...)

Edited by morningstar999

3 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

looks to be rare red /rare dark brown/ black -your looking at 500p-600p or so! (leaning towards 500p due too two dark colours on the face makes it a little less appealing/harder to see the pattern there) 

I prefer athletic build more than bulky myself, (but making bulky kubrows pay the 'bills' so...)

Cheers! :) yeh agreed that Bulky pays the bills haha... I'm tempted to use both imprints to clone it and call the new one Stalker just to troll players in game lol. If Stalker had a dog it would look like this this one :D

2 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

sorry I went to bed XD

it's lightblue/black/ rare blue -vert nice looking kubrow -your looking at 300-400p  -Id say closer to the 400p mark as its a very nice colour combo. 

Holy- and I was gonna sell that for 100p! Thanks for making this thread, you're awesome! :3

14 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Holy- and I was gonna sell that for 100p! Thanks for making this thread, you're awesome! :3

if you want to sell if for 100p hit me up ;P  

1 hour ago, Zilchy said:

Cheers! :) yeh agreed that Bulky pays the bills haha... I'm tempted to use both imprints to clone it and call the new one Stalker just to troll players in game lol. If Stalker had a dog it would look like this this one :D

do it! 

'stalker is down'  lol