Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

41 minutes ago, Shanitre said:

1) common colour athletic lotus -80-100p both prints 

2) stripe -skinny -10-20p both prints 

3) lotus skinny with rare purple (begie/rarepurple/light grey) 40-80p both prints (a good one to try and mix with a bulky kubrow -would be worth a lot more if it was bulky)

En 7/9/2018 a las 23:49, morningstar999 dijo:

1) athletic hound with orange -40-50p both prints 

2) common colour athletic stripe -30-40p both prints 

3) stripe athletic with rare red -40-60p both prints 

4) rare merle pattern with gold -80-120p both prints 

5) bulky domino common colours -40-60p both prints 

6) athletic louts common colours -70-100p both prints 

Thx bro

9 hours ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

Do you need pics now that colouring doesnt matter, since you can buy gene masking kits and its more to do with fur pattern?

Can you price...

Hyacinth fur pattern

balled head

leaf tail

male

I think its 140-160p but still curious

Thank you in advance!

yeah thats right, colour only matters if its triple the same or full coloured (so one single natural color)

1 hour ago, Vapples said:

I know Kubrow breeding isn't a big profit area, but I recently hatched my first Kubrow so I'm a bit curious about her.

0wJoi0o.jpg

A size comparison with Rhino.

Wp6258C.jpg

some kubrows sill has quite a bit of profit in them if you breed the right/rare colour and patterns. 🙂

this one though is common coloured athletic and common stripe pattern so only 20-40p 

5 hours ago, Setheliss said:

https://prntscr.com/kwffte 

Could you price this Sunika Kubrow for me? I know he's a Merle, but I'm not sure about how much he'd be worth with his colors. Thank you!

he is common/rare blue/rare gold athletic 

worth about 150-200p both prints  

(if you sell him please let me know Im after merle kubrows😉 )

20 minutes ago, yeetcoeschann said:

How much would this Kubrow sell for?http://imgur.com/a/DovYxEJ

I'm pretty sure it's an omega, but since everything else about it seems to be pretty common I'm curious about how much it would sell for?

omega doesn't carry on imprints so doesn't effect the price. 

its all common so 20-40p both prints 

8 hours ago, Ivar.C.Yormungand said:

i got a pair of chesa lotus, one alpha wih common colours: : eQTzZeh.jpg

and one who i think is also alpha, but with 1 rare color (gold ) :cOJfz3C.jpg

I'd like to know if I'm right and how much would each be worth?

height doesnt carry on imprints so it doesnt effect price 

1) athletic lotus common colours 60-100p both prints 

2) athletic lotus with gold tert 80-140p both prints 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Maybe it’s just PC,  it I’ve never seen kubrow prints sell for more than 200p no matter the color. Bulky lotus rare color or not, PS4 prices have been from 20-200 

theres plenty of people that buy and sell high end kubrow on the forum, facebook and discord etc. ps4 prices do tend to be lower than pc players overall but not *that* low