Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

1,188 answers to this question

Guest GorgonTheHeroine
3 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

athletic lotus -no rare colours be worth around 80p 

(height when breeding is random) 

Thank you for your time.

Hello,can I get some help with pricing this one,thanks!

Spoiler

Aek3In1.jpg

Spoiler

1J4w4WN.jpg

Spoiler

expW2S8.jpg

Spoiler

cbReM41.jpg

Spoiler

dhyCxVa.jpg

P.S.Here one more,changed only the colour of the lotus,probably because I don't use colour correction in the options wasn't very noticeable.

Spoiler

XzrSuGB.jpg

Edited by DCPLaYeRDC

3 hours ago, DCPLaYeRDC said:

Hello,can I get some help with pricing this one,thanks!

Reveal hidden contents

Aek3In1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1J4w4WN.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

expW2S8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

cbReM41.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

dhyCxVa.jpg

P.S.Here one more,changed only the colour of the lotus,probably because I don't use colour correction in the options wasn't very noticeable.

Reveal hidden contents

XzrSuGB.jpg

you are looking at about 400-500p for this one :)  bulky lotus with gold. 

Hi, coming bk here again. I've breed another couple of kubrows. Here are the pics.

http://imgur.com/a/WVTgy

The red, blue, black colours is a female sunika. And the other is a male sahasa, and unfortunately the colours are a clone from my previous post, but for the height...it's the same as the female sunika.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/MR3X1

sorry for bad quality, my phone is a potato. His energy is a fuschia (I think) he has the hound fur pattern, and his normal colors are the beige and silver. I normally have his main color set to black though because he looks like a husky. 

(I am also sure that he is a "omega?" He's tall, but not skinny)

Edit: He is a Sahasa

Edit2: I'm about to add another kubrow of mine. I didn't even know it had a domino pattern, thanks to your guide!

thank you you in advance!

Edited by (XB1)Jokerlolcat
Adding Information

On 7/24/2016 at 3:56 AM, (PS4)MGRRaidenRod said:

Hi, coming bk here again. I've breed another couple of kubrows. Here are the pics.

http://imgur.com/a/WVTgy

The red, blue, black colours is a female sunika. And the other is a male sahasa, and unfortunately the colours are a clone from my previous post, but for the height...it's the same as the female sunika.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

height is random so it doesn't effect price. :) 

you are looking at about 600-800p for the first (double rare) and like 300-400p for the second 

On 7/24/2016 at 4:39 AM, (PS4)GnMoCsCe88 said:

Hi, Need help for selling this Kubrows imprints, How much they are worth???

you are looking at around 400p for each kubrow (may get up to 500p if you are lucky) 

On 7/24/2016 at 2:37 PM, AperoBeltaTwo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

b-xDQ7Yr1Fc.jpg

Red bulky lotus sahasa, purple base colour and black tetriary.

nice double rare you are looking at 600-800p 

20 hours ago, (PS4)X1155752X said:

How much is this one worth? (apologies for the poor quality)

Lotus Kubrow.

all common colours so only around 80-100p (for both prints) 

15 hours ago, (XB1)Jokerlolcat said:

sorry for bad quality, my phone is a potato. His energy is a fuschia (I think) he has the hound fur pattern, and his normal colors are the beige and silver. I normally have his main color set to black though because he looks like a husky. 

common coloured athletic hound -only worth about 30p for both prints 

14 hours ago, (XB1)Jokerlolcat said:

Post 2!

This is my Male Sunika with a domino pattern. 

https://imgur.com/a/m2zMG

Please let me know what exactly his colors and types are! I would love to be able to identify these things myself :)

athletic again all common colours -dominno pattern so about 30p again 

heres a colour guide to help you (ones in red are the rare colours) 

oyZy4d.jpg