Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

1,188 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Traviswojo said:

comon colours lotus bulky -so about 200p -you might get 250p as he has nice clear markings. 

As promised yesterday on the new price guide here I am posting a copy of mine. I think they are no rare colours with lotus and merle so I am guessing on the 80-120p for the lotus. 

Let me know what you think

Spoiler

7x5Vt8j.jpg

Spoiler

CNwdlPB.jpg

Spoiler

u80JzAQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Bacms said:

As promised yesterday on the new price guide here I am posting a copy of mine. I think they are no rare colours with lotus and merle so I am guessing on the 80-120p for the lotus. 

Let me know what you think

Reveal hidden contents

7x5Vt8j.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CNwdlPB.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

u80JzAQ.jpg

fist one is lotus -so looking at 80-100p or so 

second is stripe -with rare blue it looks but still only so 30-40p 

last one is patchy not merle (common mistake) so only around 20-30p 

all male athletic build. 

36 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

fist one is lotus -so looking at 80-100p or so 

second is stripe -with rare blue it looks but still only so 30-40p 

last one is patchy not merle (common mistake) so only around 20-30p 

all male athletic build. 

Stupid question. So I do print of the lotus and the rare blue and then begin a random incubation do I get a 50% chance of getting each of this traits as being maintained? Or is this a more complex systems than simple statistics? And thank you for the super speedy reply 

23 minutes ago, Bacms said:

Stupid question. So I do print of the lotus and the rare blue and then begin a random incubation do I get a 50% chance of getting each of this traits as being maintained? Or is this a more complex systems than simple statistics? And thank you for the super speedy reply 

its all % and luck -if you put the lotus in the first slot and the blue in the second you'll have the best chance of combining the two. 

4 minutes ago, LoliAddict said:

yeah it would be half price there abouts for one print. 

first one -all common 20-30p 

second all common but bulky 30-40p 

third all common 20-30p 

4th all common 20-30p 

5th one is skinny and common so only 10-20p

hope that helps. 

I take it this little fuzzball won't fetch anymore than 20p? Or is the matching stripe and primary colour worth something?

Spoiler

GfOoPdG.jpg

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to copy the colours. Did DE change where the button is or did they remove it?

1 hour ago, Drift_91 said:

I take it this little fuzzball won't fetch anymore than 20p? Or is the matching stripe and primary colour worth something?

Reveal hidden contents

GfOoPdG.jpg

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to copy the colours. Did DE change where the button is or did they remove it?

DE removed it and yeah your looking at 20-30p 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bauer8906 said:

Price Check Request of Female Sunika Kubrow:

http://imgur.com/a/vPZhM

all common colours so again 20-30p.

Can you appraise this Female Raksa kubrow?

Bulky_Lotus_Raksa1_zpsetqwlu34.png

I wanted to copy the natural colors to the attachments to show you what they were, but it seems the "Copy Main Colors" button is gone.

Edited by Heckzu
Typo

1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

Can you appraise this Female Raksa kubrow?

Bulky_Lotus_Raksa1_zpsetqwlu34.png

I wanted to copy the natural colors to the attachments to show you what they were, but it seems the "Copy Main Colors" button is gone.

yeah they removed that function -I really don't know why....

your looking at about 100-150p