morningstar999

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

Question

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 3 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 18

On 24/03/2017 at 2:50 PM, JohnCarraway said:

Help Price check this 2 ? :P

Hide contents

both are double rare colour, and fairly nice looking, I recon you can probably get 100-180p for two prints :)

6 hours ago, JohnCarraway said:

Price Check on my new kubrows? :)

prices are for both prints:

(in order from left to right)

1) common colour bulky -30-40p

2) bulky lotus with rare purple -200-300p

3) bulky lotus with rare gold, rare dark brown and rare navy - 500-800p (I'd say towards the lower end just as the colour harmony isn't great, so the pattern isn't as clear as it could be)

4) bulky lotus with rare purple -200-300p

5) bulky lotus with rare dark brown-200-250p (dark brown tends to not be as popular as others)

6) bulky lotus common colours-100-150p

Any chance I could get an estimate on this for a friend? Looks like a medium-size bulky, lotus kubrow with rare blue?

Edited by Snowman486

12 minutes ago, Snowman486 said:

Any chance I could get an estimate on this for a friend? Looks like a medium-size bulky, lotus kubrow with rare blue?

bulky common colours (but nice and bold) height is random so that doesn't matter, I'd say 150-200p for both prints as it show the pattern nice and clearly.

• Upvote 1

hello! can i get a prc on my new kubrow? :)  also would you recommend rebreeding it? as many seem to prefer bulky

Edited by kneesan

On 03/04/2017 at 0:43 AM, kneesan said:

hello! can i get a prc on my new kubrow? :)  also would you recommend rebreeding it? as many seem to prefer bulky

single rare athletic lotus you are looking at 100-150p for both prints.

if you can I would  personally risk re-breeding with a non-lotus bulky with 1-2 rare colours and see what happens. a single rare coloured bulky lotus will go for 250-400p.

• Upvote 2

would just like to say you do a great service to those of us just learning the ins and outs of breeding

CskV2rB.jpg

I know she isnt very rare, but many have said she looks pretty just curious on the vaule

15 hours ago, Nanaikku said:

would just like to say you do a great service to those of us just learning the ins and outs of breeding

CskV2rB.jpg

I know she isnt very rare, but many have said she looks pretty just curious on the vaule

common bulkies go for 30-60p for both prints, I would try for around 60p for her as she's a nicer looking.

9 hours ago, oFadinha said:

Hey! I'd like to get a price check on my female huge Huras with Lotus Pattern, thanks a lot!

common coloured bulky lotus, are going for around 150-200p (for both prints)

• Upvote 1

Got lucky enough to breed a bulky lotus. Haven't figured out how tell any of the colors apart though now that they remove the copy main colors. Figured I'd ask just to know what colors I have here. Planning on breeding him out and try and see if I can get some other color combos. Personally I really like the look of him.

Spoiler

Kubrow-lotus.png

3 hours ago, ProfessorAndSon said:

Got lucky enough to breed a bulky lotus. Haven't figured out how tell any of the colors apart though now that they remove the copy main colors. Figured I'd ask just to know what colors I have here. Planning on breeding him out and try and see if I can get some other color combos. Personally I really like the look of him.

Hide contents

Kubrow-lotus.png

looks to be a grey/green black and light blue so all common colours.  but the pattern is nice and clear which is good :D

5 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

looks to be a grey/green black and light blue so all common colours.  but the pattern is nice and clear which is good :D

Alright thanks I really couldn't tell if it was just blue or light blue so I thought I'd ask.

Just started messing with Kubrows.  I have no idea what they are worth, if I should sell the prints, or keep them to breed more.  2 lotus, 1 patchy, 2 hound.

YYicGzf.png

l3hCDBa.png

HI3oZfo.png

TSbRnwn.png

MGl2bYa.png

Edited by Fluterby

On 11/05/2017 at 3:04 AM, Fluterby said:

Just started messing with Kubrows.  I have no idea what they are worth, if I should sell the prints, or keep them to breed more.  2 lotus, 1 patchy, 2 hound.

sorry I missed this message :O

1) skinny hound -10-20p both prints

2) skinny patchy 10-20p both prints

3) athletic lotus -50-80p both prints (as the pattern is so hard to see your looking at 50-60p probably)

4) athletic lotus 60-80p both prints (the pattern is nice and clear which is good)

5) skinny hound 10-20p both prints

1 hour ago, Thaxsar said:

May I get a price on this guy? Many thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/ki54V

bulky lotus with rare blue -your looking at 150-250p for both prints, probably closer to the 150-200p mark as the blue is the most common 'rare' colour.