Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

bulky lotus with rare blue -your looking at 150-250p for both prints, probably closer to the 150-200p mark as the blue is the most common 'rare' colour.

Thank you very much! It was hard for me to tell what blue it was.

VG9Uw6V.jpg

This is my first ever Kubrow, a male with athletic body type I think. Lotus face pattern for sure with blue fur color but I'm not sure what you'd call the body pattern with the gradients. Maybe similar to other appraisal questions being asked?

Edited by Zoneras

6 hours ago, Morten1205 said:

How much do you think this guy is worth?

6HVeCr7.jpg

common colours but the pattern is nice and clear so, 150-200p for both prints.

4 hours ago, Zoneras said:

VG9Uw6V.jpg

This is my first ever Kubrow, a male with athletic body type I think. Lotus face pattern for sure with blue fur color but I'm not sure what you'd call the body pattern with the gradients. Maybe similar to other appraisal questions being asked?

its an athletic, lotus pattern with rare blue, common grey and common black :) you'd be looking at 60-100p for both prints.

I want to sell my imprints for this Lotus Sunika Kubrow, but no idea what to ask for them since I'm not sure what all the colors are, (light grey and..what els?) Would be great with some help on this:

RC6Yqa3.jpg

Edited by Ithira

3 hours ago, Ithira said:

I want to sell my imprints for this Lotus Sunika Kubrow, but no idea what to ask for them since I'm not sure what all the colors are, (light grey and..what els?) Would be great with some help on this:

RC6Yqa3.jpg

looks beige and tan, all common colours and the pattern is hard to see, so you'd be looking at 60-80p these days

Hello again,

Just wanting to confirm colors on this Athletic Huras, is this Blue with Orange stripes and Navy Blue(or a different dark color?) tertiary and Orange energy?

http://imgur.com/a/a3C6t

http://imgur.com/a/AqNZk

Also do you have any information into why some Kubrows have this metallic/shiny look to their fur?

Here's one I had as another example: http://imgur.com/a/9zmz0

7 hours ago, Daliaxyra said:

This was my first kubrow, always wondered how luck treated me.

FTT3upb.png

Well it's lotus so thats good, sadly its a skinny one though which aren't very popular so you'll only get 30-60p for both prints.

my advice would to to get a bulky kubrow (non lotus) with a rare colour or two and mix the prints to try and get a bulky lotus with rare colours. (you could always wait until you have bred some more random ones and see if you get lucky on those and combine prints then)

On 9/2/2017 at 9:46 AM, Kabach said:

Hello. Could you help me with his pattern? I have no idea what it is. This is my first kubrow and I'am a little confused. He also looks high, so could he probably be an omega?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1126064160

its a common patchy colour and its not omega,

omega in kubrows is the tallest height which is this:

nLFgC9.jpg

7 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

you need to show the natural pattern and colours before I can help you. as any patterns and colours you use to decorate it with doesn't transfer into the imprints.

Sorry about that, is this correct?

Spoiler

e8ca489e1c.png