Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

1,188 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)GuacGaming said:

what about this one. Im on Ps4 does it change the price? here goes the pic

Is a Sunika

Colors

Primary: Brown

Secondary: Green

Tertiary: Gray

Accents: Fuchsia

Energy: Fuchsia

Reveal hidden contents

6fwniw.jpg

I think the prices are a *little* higher on ps4/xbox overall but I could be wrong 

looks like the primary is dark brown so you are looking at 50/60p for both prints. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)GuacGaming said:

Ty so much! I would like to learn more about kubrows

check out my guide. :) 

(some bits will be changing when kavats come out this week/next week but I will adjust the guide as we go) 

Edited by morningstar999

I didnt find those prices really honest. Well in practice I get lower offers for my dogs. I always ask my friends that sell imprints about prices of my pupils. Yeah I think prices are dropping couse of cats coming out.

Edited by XHexagonX

7 minutes ago, XHexagonX said:

I didnt find those prices really honest. Well in practice I get lower offers for my dogs. I always ask my friends that sell imprints about prices of my pupils. Yeah I think prices are dropping couse of cats coming out.

my pricing is based on what I would sell and buy kubrows at. feel free to point out where you think I am going wrong. People are always going to haggle with you....prices have been changing a lot over the past month so it's hard to give anything a 100% accurate price atm

a lot of people use this as a price guide:  -which is a great starting point but doesn't account for colour harmony or changing prices. 

2 hours ago, ShadowNumb said:

I have some kubrows though i don't think any of them value more than 40p ....

first one is a bulky lotus with rare blue -though its not the best looking so I'd say 300-350p 

second one is domino with rare blue but bulky so your looking at 80-100p 

third is athletic domino with rare gold -so 50/60p 

and the 4th is athletic lotus with rare blue -so 250p or so. 

(these prices are for both prints)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)MGRRaidenRod said:

Hi, I'm curious to know about this kubrow of mine. I'm new to it actually. Just happened to got him, a Raksa Male. I'm on the PS4 btw. Thanks.

http://imgur.com/M6S9qeS

http://imgur.com/kdIrF2O

looks rare blue, lotus bulky I think around 400/500p or so -prices on ps4 are higher than pc still far as i know. 

Guest GorgonTheHeroine
1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

...ooookaaaay? You're just gonna quote my image without saying anything?

It was a mistake post, and since edited it.

4 hours ago, (PS4)WishForStability said:

Lotus, Lotus, Lotus... Domino?

Hide contents

wgHqVVz.jpg?1

Hide contents

xrxi363.jpg?1

Hide contents

Ya4xTyK.jpg?1
Mr5V9yX.jpg?1

Hide contents

fwRSXwu.jpg?1

one -bulky lotus with rare gold - 400-500p 

two -bulky lotus with rare dark brown -about 400p 

three -bulky lotus with common colours -sadly its hard to see the lotus so your looking at around 150p (mayby 200p at most)

four domino bulky common colours -30/40p 

hope this helps 

3 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

one -bulky lotus with rare gold - 400-500p 

two -bulky lotus with rare dark brown -about 400p 

three -bulky lotus with common colours -sadly its hard to see the lotus so your looking at around 150p (mayby 200p at most)

four domino bulky common colours -30/40p 

hope this helps 

thank you for the quick response