Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

morningstar999

Question

post updated 09/08/19

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 5 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

How to take the ideal picture to clearly see a kubrows colors: 

1) turn down your bloom and turn off color correction (found in the game options) 

2) take the kubrow out of stasis. 

3) type [nexus fur pattern] into the game chat, and click on the link, to get a preview of your kubrow with that pattern on. (this pattern does not blend the fur colors making them easy to see)

4) still unsure on a color? add Derelict black on each other slot, this will isolate the color you are unsure of making it easier to I.D 

example: OlgPXMR.jpg

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! (over 2.2 members and growing) 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 6

This is my new boy, and I like how chunky he looks it's kinda cute, and menacing

I want to know how much he's worth, I can't tell if he has a rare color or not ;v;

Spoiler

and here's him as a pupper

2019073117304800-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

Spoiler

2019073118394000-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

Spoiler

2019073118393400-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

Spoiler

2019073118241400-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

9 hours ago, (NSW)Nyxven said:

This is my new boy, and I like how chunky he looks it's kinda cute, and menacing

I want to know how much he's worth, I can't tell if he has a rare color or not ;v;

Reveal hidden contents

and here's him as a pupper

2019073117304800-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

Reveal hidden contents

2019073118394000-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

Reveal hidden contents

2019073118393400-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

Reveal hidden contents

2019073118241400-3-B8-C834-E3-D68-EB57-C

common color bulky dominno 40-60p both prints 

Hi again! Thanks for answering my previous inquiry.

I have 3 new puppers, including 1 where i did mix the bulky lotus with the black kubrow. Tho sadly it didn't copy the whole palette. Just wanna ask if there are new colors here worth saving. Thanks again for all the help!

Spoiler

ZSeQGBn.pngn7CHtOG.pngAi4cPZt.png

Spoiler

2uweqvN.jpg

Spoiler

obvnPiO.jpg

Spoiler

YVqVGKK.jpg

Price check please.

Could you tell me how you determine the color? And which picture is the best to advertise the imprints (to show the colors)?

From your guide I think besides the tips you do it all by just visually comparing them yourself? I suck at this that's why I tried to use a color picker but well each pixel is a different color so that doesn't work.

So far I got:

Spoiler

Eyes - Lilac (maybe pink) (this was easy but again in other cases I wouldn't be able to differentiate between light gold, gold, red)

Build - Athletic

Primary - some kind of grey

Secondary - Phorid Red (Orange), Mars Red (maybe Sargas Brown / Gold, Jupiter Brown / Red)

Tertiary - some kind of black (could be derelict black)

10 hours ago, NERFFFFFthis said:

Hi again! Thanks for answering my previous inquiry.

I have 3 new puppers, including 1 where i did mix the bulky lotus with the black kubrow. Tho sadly it didn't copy the whole palette. Just wanna ask if there are new colors here worth saving. Thanks again for all the help!

Hide contents

ZSeQGBn.pngn7CHtOG.pngAi4cPZt.png

athletic common lotus -60-100p both prints

patchy common 20-40p both prints 

bulky lotus common colors (but double black helps its price a little -150-180p both prints) 

4 hours ago, Ghalamkar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2uweqvN.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

obvnPiO.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

YVqVGKK.jpg

Price check please.

Could you tell me how you determine the color? And which picture is the best to advertise the imprints (to show the colors)?

From your guide I think besides the tips you do it all by just visually comparing them yourself? I suck at this that's why I tried to use a color picker but well each pixel is a different color so that doesn't work.

So far I got:

Reveal hidden contents

Eyes - Lilac (maybe pink) (this was easy but again in other cases I wouldn't be able to differentiate between light gold, gold, red)

Build - Athletic

Primary - some kind of grey

Secondary - Phorid Red (Orange), Mars Red (maybe Sargas Brown / Gold, Jupiter Brown / Red)

Tertiary - some kind of black (could be derelict black)

how to best id colors?: 

PaintDotNet_2lW3RLPbkF.png?width=604&hei

then view it by eye, the color values where for when we used to have 'copy main colors' for attachments which let you see 100% what color it is, but now due to lighting its harder to compare and color picking doesnt really work 100% 

heres some other useful things: 

Rares_with_nexus.jpgkubrow_colour_chart.png50_Shades_of_DE_3.jpg

15 hours ago, Duskham said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Bnv3m9e.jpg

Smeeta breed

Reveal hidden contents

iFBWdn8.jpg

Adarza breed

60-120p both prints 

12 hours ago, RobouteRob said:
  Reveal hidden contents

oRX0hIU.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

RSUzIoe.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

piUUXXi.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

OlC28G5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

WzFB6Fm.jpg

Thanks in advance.

1) single rare purple hound -40-60p both prints 

2) double rare orange hound 80-150p both prints 

3) single rare red lotus 140-160p both prints (if your selling pm me pls) 

4) bulky common lotus 100-180p both prints 

5) all common 30-40p both prints 

Spoiler

2uweqvN.jpg

Could you tell me how much imprints are worth?

Spoiler

Asked you yesterday for the same Kubrow and you gave me incredibly good tips (thank you) but not your own evaluation.

With you tips I could better check the colors, so I got:

Chesa Kubrow

Athletic

Lilac Energy/Eyes

Stripes

P: Jupiter Brown - rare

S: Hek Green - common

T: Ambulas Black - rare

Because of Jupiter Brown I m not sure - either single rare 40-60 or double rare 60-150? What do you say?

9 hours ago, Ghalamkar said:
  Hide contents

2uweqvN.jpg

Could you tell me how much imprints are worth?

Reveal hidden contents

Asked you yesterday for the same Kubrow and you gave me incredibly good tips (thank you) but not your own evaluation.

With you tips I could better check the colors, so I got:

Chesa Kubrow

Athletic

Lilac Energy/Eyes

Stripes

P: Jupiter Brown - rare

S: Hek Green - common

T: Ambulas Black - rare

Because of Jupiter Brown I m not sure - either single rare 40-60 or double rare 60-150? What do you say?

whoops somehow i removed the price comment when posting 

you are right on the colors - 

double rare orange/common (green) / dark brown  so 60-150p both prints