morningstar999

Kubrow Price Evaluation -Get Your Kubrow (or kavat) Price Checked!

Question

So many people ask me to evaluate and give an estimate price for their kubrow, so I figured I would make a thread dedicated to it!

There is a price guide on the forum that you can refer to, but I find colour Harmony affects what sort of prices kubrow generally sell for; an all beige/grey common lotus, will often sell for a lot less or be less desired than a black/black/tan for example. 

Prices of kubrow have changed a lot over the past few years especially since kavats came out, having been a breeder now for over 3 years on warframe I feel I am able to give you a fair evaluation based around current prices and trends. 

Remember all evaluations are an estimate and it is purely advisory, you can sell your kubrow at any price you feel fit! 

all estimates are based on selling both prints of the kubrow.  -if you like my evaluation please leave vote up/give reputation ty :P 

other people are also welcome to share their opinion on the value of the kubrow!

To get your kubrow price checked simply post an image of the kubrow showing its natural colours! for the most accurate results, either post a pic of the imprint itself or make sure you are using a pale/white lighting in your ship as the ship's lighting can affect the fur colours slightly. 

Stuck on pricing a kavat? feel free to post them here as well for an evaluation. just state which breed it is and make sure it's showing its natural colours/pattern! 

NEW! -a thread listing estimated prices for rare coloured kubrow  (and one for kavats !) 

also If you have breeding questions check out my breeding guides: 

any extra questions just ask!

come join us on discord to talk kavat and kubrow breeding as well as warframe in general! 

https://discord.gg/w8uH4mF 

Edited by morningstar999
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 20

34 minutes ago, Steelmark said:

These would be all, sorry for the lengthy post! Also don't mind the names of some of them, I was being lazy.

prices are for both prints!

1) - 40-60p 

2) 10-20p 

3) 40-60p 

4) 20-30p 

5) -gold/rare blue/tan -40-80p 

6) 20-30p

7) brown/grey/grey -looks shiny as its an effect of the stripe pattern -20-30p 

8) 30-60p (looks nice but skinny really brings the price down)

9) 20-30p 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the quick answer! I guess I'll make imprints of 1, 3, 5 and 8 then. Would probably have a hard time selling the others...

23 minutes ago, DobhranHaven said:

Hello! Looking to get these two domino kubrows price checked (they probably aren't worth much, just curious!)

http://imgur.com/a/cyVLK

Thanks in advance~

both are athletic single rare you are looking at 30-50p for both prints  you might get up to like 80p for the black/red/black one as its it is a nice looking colour combo. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

both are athletic single rare you are looking at 30-50p for both prints  you might get up to like 80p for the black/red/black one as its it is a nice looking colour combo. 

Thank you for the quick reply!

7 hours ago, Nosrac88 said:

How much do you think these are worth?

first one is double rare athletic lotus (blue/red) which should go for 100-150p theses days (might get lucky at 200p) 

and the second is single rare lotus (blue) though its not the most viable markings you you'll probably get around 60-80p 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

first one is double rare athletic lotus (blue/red) which should go for 100-150p theses days (might get lucky at 200p) 

and the second is single rare lotus (blue) though its not the most viable markings you you'll probably get around 60-80p 

Thank you Morningstar.

4 minutes ago, kisFred said:

its a nice looking black and white lotus, normally non-rare athletic lotus would go for 60-80p but you can probably get 100-150p as its a  much nicer looking one. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

its a nice looking black and white lotus, normally non-rare athletic lotus would go for 60-80p but you can probably get 100-150p as its a  much nicer looking one. 

Its Black and Green Lotus Raksa Kubrow :D i try to sell for 150 plat  

Spoiler

20161223150158_1.jpg

20161223150153_1.jpg

Hello there. Introducing Jessa, my second attempt at breeding a kubrow. She's a metallic looking sliver and blue striped chesa.

I would love to know your thoughts.

10 hours ago, Figgin said:

Hello there. Introducing Jessa, my second attempt at breeding a kubrow. She's a metallic looking sliver and blue striped chesa.

single rare (the blue stripes) but only worth 20-40p

Spoiler

OqdJ5Oe.jpg

Could you tell me what colors these are? I'm not sure if it's blue or grey. A price check would also be great.

Edited by Lykkon

20 minutes ago, Lykkon said:

Could you tell me what colors these are? I'm not sure if it's blue or grey. A price check would also be great.

pale blue/pale blue/black skinny stripe. you are only looking at 10-20p

• Upvote 1

I'm really new to all this. Got this bulky girl a little while back, and noticed the odd fur pattern. Since then I've learned that people actually WANT it, which surprised me to say the least.
I don't believe it's colors have any value though, but then, I don't really know ANYTHING about this other than what I read from you. X'D

I hope I posted this right. New to actually TYPING into the Forums as well.

1 hour ago, Tangent-Valley said:

I'm really new to all this. Got this bulky girl a little while back, and noticed the odd fur pattern. Since then I've learned that people actually WANT it, which surprised me to say the least.
I don't believe it's colors have any value though, but then, I don't really know ANYTHING about this other than what I read from you. X'D

I hope I posted this right. New to actually TYPING into the Forums as well.

non rare coloured bulky lotus, though its is double black so its more desirable. you'll be looking at 200-300p

What would these go for?

Spoiler

D9XIu2w.jpg

Spoiler

pTSzGF4.jpg

I never really went into kubrow trading so I don't know much of it, but I keep getting striped as a fur pattern. Ty!

Edited by gkuoni

5 hours ago, gkuoni said:

What would these go for?

both of them are common pattern/colours so your only looking at 20-40p per kubrow (for both prints)

if you want to do some breeding I would fish around and buy some rare coloured prints and  common coloured lotus and try combining.

10 hours ago, ArKaDeGv said:

A price check please (color correction is off)

both look like they have rare dark brown.

your looking at 20-40p for the top and 30-80p for the second.