Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Message to all Lunaro players concerning Sportsmanship

Velothed

A couple of things I noticed from my time with Lunaro:

- Attacking the Goalkeeper

If you attack the Goalkeeper while your teammate is shooting, good work.

If you spend the entire match around the Goalkeeper attacking him, you're not only annoying, but also a detriment to your team, you could do so much more.

- Offense spamming

If you are playing against a bad to mid class team, chances are you get an unfair advantage by attacking right after a goal (meaning grabbing the ball as soon as it spawns in their zone) if your up against a good team, you might enable them to rush you. So either way, just don't.

- Unbalanced Teams

Yesterday I played a match with randoms and we ended up in the second half with 3 against 1 players and 10 goals in the lead. I told my teammates I'm going to the bench for fairness and started meditating on one of the pillars, so my team kicked me (I shot 9 of those 10 goals btw) so I got no points. If you have fun ganging up on one player after his teammates have left, fine, but don't force me to join in.

- Ragequitting

There needs to be way more of an incentive to see games through, I can't remember one match where everyone stayed for the entire game. 3 to 1 in the second half? People in the losing team just quit. If you get absolutely decimated, fine, but stop leaving games you might lose, but still have a chance to win, how do you expect to get any better at the game?

Edit:

- Not passing

I'll add this by popular demand, I havn't had much problems with that, as I mostly play with a full team of friends.

I absolutely love Lunaro, after not really liking conclave, but the attitude of most players I meet really disgusts me.

Edited by Vethalon

ill take that massage of course ( typo maybe ? )

Lunaro is cool but i understand your pain.

PS: for those who think i rage quited last time actualy we got an 5 hours power outage ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Just now, Vethalon said:

Thank you, just edited the title, english isn't my first language and massage and message are two of those words I always mix up XD

Je comprend parfaitement c'est pour cette raison que je l'ai vue immédiatement ^.^ 

some people are just rude when they game, the anonymity shield is just that strong, and not like they are punished for doing those things, so there's nothing any of us can do to stop them, some people are just toxic in every sense of the word

34 minutes ago, Varacal said:

some people are just rude when they game, the anonymity shield is just that strong, and not like they are punished for doing those things, so there's nothing any of us can do to stop them, some people are just toxic in every sense of the word

That's true, I just hope those people lose interest in Lunaro soon, as they are usually not that good at the game itself.

I'm also not really asking for punishment, maybe more incentives for fairplay and thematically "Honor" ^^

8 minutes ago, Myscho said:

They should put punishments like in hockey, you playing as d1ck so gtfo on bench

this will just make people rage quite way earlier

i can see where your coming from but i don't think its a good idea

1 minute ago, Weidro said:

I agree, positive reinforcment instead of negetive.

Reward players for not beeing trolls.

4 minutes ago, Weidro said:

I never rage-quit,it's just that whenever im playing,even if my team is going to win,I back out and leave,I don't feel like constantly waiting for Tenshin's annoying speech

8 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

I never rage-quit,it's just that whenever im playing,even if my team is going to win,I back out and leave,I don't feel like constantly waiting for Tenshin's annoying speech

If you mean at the end of the match, I don't mind. I only mind around the beginning of the second half, when no reenforcements can join and the oposing team has nothing else to do but stomb an undermanned team into the dust.

I really don't enjoy shooting that 20th goal against one player that's left standing. And If I don't, I have to fear beeing kicked by my teammates.

Just now, Vethalon said:

If you mean at the end of the match, I don't mind. I only mind around the beginning of the second half, when no reenforcements can join and the oposing team has nothing else to do but stomb an undermanned team into the dust.

I really don't enjoy shooting that 20th goal against one player that's left standing. And If I don't, I have to fear beeing kicked by my teammates.

You should enjoy it.Learning to take on multiple opponents will make you a better player overall.

A simple fix for rage quitters would be half an hour or an hour's restriction from playing conclave matches. Either way it would reduce it.

Also, hide player names on the opposite team. I'm tired of crying people PM'ing me to go kill myself after I whipe my butt with their team.

1 minute ago, Pratigious said:

You should enjoy it.Learning to take on multiple opponents will make you a better player overall.

I ENJOY TAKING THE 20TH BALL UP MY A$$ - MMM PAIN IS LOVE

Edited by VanLyrr

Being someone who plays goalkeeper I know the pain of getting non stop checked for an entire match by someone who has done nothing for there team but troll me. Or the people who do nothing but spam check the people around the ball that way we cant grab it. But they wont dare grab the ball themselves...

51 minutes ago, Vethalon said:

- Unbalanced Teams

Yesterday I played a match with randoms and we ended up in the second half with 3 against 1 players and 10 goals in the lead. I told my teammates I'm going to the bench for fairness and started meditating on one of the pillars, so my team kicked me (I shot 9 of those 10 goals btw) so I got no points. If you have fun ganging up on one player after his teammates have left, fine, but don't force me to join in.

This is still happening? fml

1 minute ago, VanLyrr said:

I ENJOY TAKING UP THE 20TH BALL UP MY A$$ - MMM PAIN IS LOVE

Well,I've never gotten beat that bad when it was 3 on one.The fact I was able to score 12 against their twenty shows that team wasn't very good.

54 minutes ago, Vethalon said:

- Unbalanced Teams

You can kick players now?

2 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

I enjoy it that way around, but if I'm in a 3-man team against one player that could barely take one of us I don't enjoy beating him at all.