Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Market Overhaul

[DE]Taylor

43 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:
  • Frugal Credit Bundle: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 50,000 Credits.
  • High Roller Credit Bundle: costs 90 Platinum in exchange for 175,000 Credits.

I still think the credit count on both of these should be higher.

That's just me though.

I would also like to see the option to purchase multiple of the same thing. For example, with a consumable blueprint like mutagen mass, I might want to buy 10 or 20 at a time, and not have to sit there purchasing each one separately.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Additions:

• We’re adding a 3 Forma pack for 35 Platinum.
  • A 30 Day Resource Booster will available for 200 Platinum.

Why only Resource Booster? 
What about Affinity and Credit boosters? Pretty sure quite a few people would purchase those instead of Resource booster.

55 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Below are the revised prices that will be released with the rework update

I hope these are not the only items that get their prices looked into.  Nyx Nemesis bundle in particular seems quite silly to amp up the price to include the nyx warframe when no other bundle does this.  I already bought the nemesis skin separately so it doesn't affect me anymore but considering I built nyx then nyx prime then had enough plat to get the deluxe skin only to discover its bundle included a useless nyx warframe saddened me greatly.

Plenty of other warframe bundles could do with some revisions as well, their prices are very mismatchy compared to similar bundles.

I like the visual sample and the mentioned functionalities.

The pricing on some of the mentioned items however still seems off the charts to me, unless U19 changes the economy greatly.

I hoped to see the "newbie-traps" gone once the market update hits the servers:

-The credit packs are probably the most outstanding.

A 7 day credit booster currently costs 80 platinum (I hope/assume that doesn't change), 175.000 credits do cost 90 platinum. Any experienced player with 10 minutes of time to run 3-4 Dark Sector Defenses would never buy these packs, only a new player would possibly spend their starter plat on it. I'd rather see the amount drastically raised or the price lowered to add some sort of relevant time saving value to it.

-Followed by the Fusion Core pack

Fusion Cores are practically the same. In the trade chats they go for 1 maybe 2 platinum tops each. So, unless the chance on a legendary core is actually reasonable and not on Sortie levels (read: non-existent) I only can see new people fall into this trap to max out their very first rare mod.

I find the addition for the 30 day ressource booster nice and reasonably priced as well and can also agree with the pricing of the Forma pack, although I'd like to see more options for your customers in general, which didn't find any mention here yet. Especially the "bundle problem" needs to be addressed in my opinion. Overall it goes towards a good direction it seems, but also still lacks some more freedom for customers in a lot of cases to truly enjoy spending platinum/money on your products and to feel like getting something of value for the price you paid. At least in my opinion, might obviously differ for others.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem

I definitely like that sum stuff went down, but the fusion core packs are still too high, in regards to how it takes to Max out big mods, if it was 80p for 50 cores I might consider droping sum plat, as for formas go,, with how many it takes just to fix up one item,, i feel like they should drop in regular missions,, with the cost of time of building one forma a day it would be nice to at least have tons of bps,, also when trading cores i feel like they should stack 5 per slot,, that way if someone wants to buy lots of cores it becomes more worth while,,, 20 cores per trade,, or be able to select all of one type of cores and they all go in one slot with a number showing how many cores they selected,, that would be great,, and it wouldnt break other trades since only duplicates can stack in the trade boxes,, please let us buy cores more eficantly. Using a whole trade for 5 cores,, not very good, especially if your like most players who needs a tanker full of cores,, hope everyone agrees

Thanks for the information Taylor. 

Edit: This should hopefully make it so I never accidentally buy a deluxe skin before learning of it's respective bundle being a thing and wasting more platinum. 

Edited by Tymerc

DE, instead of talking about upcoming stuff you should just get it done and release the Update... Its nice that you guys keep in touch with us, but we want to PLAY and not those boring "Soon bla bla" S#&$...
Why dont you tell us something about the progress? Is the work on u19 done or are you still on it? If its ready why dont you just release it or give a date...
I remember some other bigger updates: you said it will come at (insert date here), but it gets DElayed.
Please dont talk about things you are not sure how they will be/when they will be done.

So, how about some real information?

Btw: the hypesite didnt get updated for over a week

Can we get a proper bundle of all current Immortal Skins pls?

Currently a lot are not in bundles and there are 2 bundles, 1 of them includes helmets I doubt many people care to pay for like that.

Just give me one big pack pls.

I don't see why I can't buy Legendary Cores in the market out right. The ONLY things I'm interested in buying, and in turn, supporting DE for, are cosmetics, the Legendary Cores and the occasional slots. I don't have the time, will, or energy to farm 520-something cores for weeks or months even, for every new Primed Mod I wish to max JUST FOR MYSELF. It has come to it, that I am loosing the battle to max all the mods I want, since new Rank 10 mods of all rarities - from Common to Legendary - keep showing up.

If they exist why can't I pay for the convenience of buying a Legendary Core? Is it game-breaking? The result I obtain from a Rank 10 mod can be obtained and used by anyone, BUT, those who have the time and RNG to farm the cores required for that Rank 10 (heck even just Rank 9 for Legendaries is plenty) get it first. If I wish to buy my Legendary Cores and not spend everyday in sorties for whatever reason, I have to abide to the ridiculous price fluctuation of the Trade chat. I find that an ugly experience.

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.** 

While it might be nice some people already pointed out a possible problem, maybe instead of Legendary Core have a chance for R10 Ancient Core? It still will be nice while not going to make people frustrated about why they are not getting Legendary Core and rage the game.

firstly the market has needed much overhaul for a long time

secondly, putting the crafted option bp purchase and resource reqs on a second tab IS MORE OBVIOUS than having BLUEPRINTS right below the crafted option item on the main weapons page.... how? i dont get it. in fact it seems more hidden and locked away. whos gonna check tabs right off if theyre not even looking at the front page.  a simple resizing there would have been fine.

thirdly.. the platinum price adjustments that i was very hype for are truly uninspiring.  50k credits should be 10p. 175k should be 25p. 

WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE PAY 10p FOR A CLAN TECH RESOURCE??? WHY??? they wouldnt. they can just do invasion missions and get 2 or 3 for 3 runs no crafting... this seems insulting actually. i could understand at 5p maybe, for people that just need that one extra to build their flux rifle for mastery... but 10p? thats as much as an o cell which is more in demand and more needed generally, as well as a forma which is even MORE IMPORTANT and validated.

you guys really need to have your long term veteran players whove spent plenty of real money to take a survey on your plat pricing

like me. almost 1000.00 spent on wf and 3years active. 

id be happy to adjust the mkt for you. ill bet you i make you more money long term too. 

the only positive changes i see are the forma bundle and the 30 d booster which you should offer for all four booster types as well as clan and alliance boosters for two weeks or a month for a Kp

Edited by PookieNumnums

6 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYONE PAY 10p FOR A CLAN TECH RESOURCE??? WHY??? they wouldnt. they can just do invasion missions and get 2 or 3 for 3 runs no crafting...

The fact that those resources are so easily obtainable makes that price acceptable IMO. If someone is too lazy to do 3 missions and has platinum to spend, let he do it, it's his decision

Truth be told, DE's irl market needs looking into first.

yes, this is another post about the dreaded Prime Vault, but when you have something that costs £40, but is one of the most player in-friendly things to buy for longer running, loyal Tenno, I can't help but feel strongly for this.

i myself have everything in that pack (bar the avatars), but I'm talking on behalf of the many Tenno, some in my clan, some on my friend list, who have been waiting 2 years for the return of Targis Prime, but are being treated poorly by this pack, just a repeat of the Frost Prime fiasco.

im not asking for a second pack, I know it's never going to happen, DE Rebecca said so herself on Twitter.

But this pack, which I mentioned already is expensive (You can buy a game with he money spent on it, or due to Steam Sale, multiple games instead), and is player un-friendly.

How is it? Well people who have Got Mag,  Boar or Dakra Prime, or all of them, get duplicates in their inventory.

Yet nothing can be done with them. They are useless, worthless. The only thing I can see them being use for, is selling for a tiny amount of credits to get a weapon/single Frame slot.

So essentially, any Tenno who aren't new players, have been waiting 2 whole years for this pack, are paying the same price as someone who would get entirely new things for themselves.

DE, this silance to the backlash from the players is very telling, and my lord it's so frustrating, so many of us are angry, it feels greedy, like a cash grab, and I'm irritated for my best friend, who just wants to buy the armour, but doesn't want to waste their money on worthless duplicates.

So long story short, DE, please just let us know /something/. You said 8 months ago you would try listening to the players after it was too late to change the Frost Unvaulting, but it doesn't feel like that at all.

Please just give players who already own the Prime gear, blueprints instead. At least that way, they don't get worthless duplicates that can do nothing with. It would incentivise trading, and you would have more people willing to buy this pack.

DE, *please* just talk to your community about this... 

1 hour ago, xRufus7x said:

Will Tenogen items appear in the market now?

Would assume that you'll still need steam for the tennogen cosmetics to show up since you can't buy them otherwise.

The platinum ones are already in the market but looks easier to find with the new market.

i think that 

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

The Credit Bundles will be updated as follows:

• Frugal Credit Bundle: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 50,000 Credits.
  • High Roller Credit Bundle: costs 90 Platinum in exchange for 175,000 Credits.

Fusion Core packs have been reviewed as well:

• Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.** 

i think the credit bundle can be raised to something more reasonable for newbies and veterans, like 50 platinum for 125k credits, 90 platinum for 300k credits, just because isn't difficult to get the previous amount by doing missions... or even using the credit booster (ah, put the 30 days version for the other booster too)

and the gold fusion pack... 19 cores and an chance to get legendary core for 80 platinum can make this gamble less frustrating, but still, some people dislike rely on "luck", specially if this involves real cash like platinum, so be careful if want to do this