Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Market Overhaul

[DE]Taylor

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:
  • Frugal Credit Bundle: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 50,000 Credits.
  • High Roller Credit Bundle: costs 90 Platinum in exchange for 175,000 Credits.

These need to go. Even with updated prices, they are terrible deals. The only purpose these deals serve is to trick new players into thinking they are a good idea, and they should be removed.

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

The Credit Bundles will be updated as follows:

Fusion Core packs have been reviewed as well:

• Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.** 
  • Silver Fusion Pack: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 10 Fusion Cores. This pack includes 5 R5 Rare Cores and 5 other Cores with a chance of being Rare.
  • Bronze Fusion Pack: costs 35 Platinum in exchange for 5 Fusion Cores. Three of these Cores are guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with 2 guaranteed Uncommon.

I love the changes you're making and seeing as it's still subject to change I'd like to give my feedback on the above.

• Frugal Credit Bundle: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 50,000 Credits - I feel this should be 30 platinum for 100,000 credits.
  • High Roller Credit Bundle: costs 90 Platinum in exchange for 175,000 Credits - I feel this should be 60 platinum for 250,000 credits.

I say this because credits are something a lot of the veteran players can gain quite easily whether it be raids, farming the void (not sure how credits will be affected with the new void system), and credit/fusion core farming on certain planet nodes like hieracon. Imo if you want a larger amount of plat to be spent - make a 3rd pack that is 100 platinum for 500,000 credits. I believe players will be far more inclined to buy these packs especially if they're a starting out new player or even a veteran who hasn't had the time to farm for credits in time for something i.e. Baro. Usually if the player doesn't have the credits they just won't bother and will just say "Oh well I'll miss out this time and I'll get it next time" - they won't go and buy the credit packs which is what you want them to do.

• Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.**I like the concept and I do hope the legendary cores are a low chance but at the same time not many people are going to buy this for the R5 Rares, they'll do it for the chance of a legendary core. I feel like you need to give the player more fusion cores - a lot of us can get 25-50 cores running sorties each day or just farm a node on a map node such as heiracon. People will use these alternatives instead of spending 80 plat on 15 cores. Presumably if the legendary core is extremely hard to get from this pack, then there needs to be more incentive to buy it for the R5 Rares - Maybe change it from 15 to 50?

• Silver Fusion Pack: costs 50 Platinum in exchange for 10 Fusion Cores. This pack includes 5 R5 Rare Cores and 5 other Cores with a chance of being Rare.
    For the same reasons as above this could be changed from 10 to 50 - even then I doubt many people will buy much of this pack.

• Bronze Fusion Pack: costs 35 Platinum in exchange for 5 Fusion Cores. Three of these Cores are guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with 2 guaranteed Uncommon.
    For the same reasons as above this could be changed to 50 cores and again even with that change I doubt it will be purchased much.

Another suggestion for these fusion core packs is adding in a chance of getting a specific rare mod to go with it - perhaps one that usually drops from the orokin vault/void? I just feel you need something there to spice it up a bit. It does feel a bit bland just buying fusion cores and you get so little as well.

- Did we suffer enough because of having the wrong Mods config ? , But before someone answer me  let me explain something first, For example  sometimes we go to corpus mission then u get  stuck  there  because we remember that we brought  THE Anti Grineer mods  config and we  find no choice but Aborting the mission !,Also  there is no deny   a lot of people hate that , & they hate to abort the mission because they want to switch to the other mods config ! , so do we have a solution ? ,  well i have a suggestion and to be honest i sent a ticket to the support , but  they said go and post your suggestion on the forums , ( Anyway my suggestion is about  making an option During the mission , just like a little button  beside  your  name can allow u to have an access to  a small list  this list contain of   . Config A I Config B I  Config C   .   so u can smoothly switch  among of the configs that u need ) , please guys help me to make that thread reach them ! , we need that option .. cus i got sick of aborting the missions because i brought bane of grineer instead of bane of corpus or  having Magnetic instead of corrosive ! . 

@PookieNumnums I won't say you're wrong because I'd lie, but if they update the descriptions to make all clear, even to newer players, the problem doesn't subsist. Rather, only reducing the price would still be taking advantage of someone, as you said, but a bit less. So I'd rather have a cost a bit higher with good informative descriptions, than a mere discount. If there's a compromise, better

15 gold core pack for 80 plat with a chance at a legendary? That's a much better deal than what we currently have in the market (gold fusion pack is 80 plat and you only get 3, with one being guaranteed rare). Even if the LC was in the table and it's an absurdly low chance, it's still a much better deal per core.

The credit bundles, though, should either be improved as to how much you get for your platinum, or be removed.

3 minutes ago, LightyVolty said:

- Did we suffer enough because of having the wrong Mods config ? , But before someone answer me  let me explain something first, For example  sometimes we go to corpus mission then u get  stuck  there  because we remember that we brought  THE Anti Grineer mods  config and we  find no choice but Aborting the mission !,Also  there is no deny   a lot of people hate that , & they hate to abort the mission because they want to switch to the other mods config ! , so do we have a solution ? ,  well i have a suggestion and to be honest i sent a ticket to the support , but  they said go and post your suggestion on the forums , ( Anyway my suggestion is about  making an option During the mission , just like a little button  beside  your  name can allow u to have an access to  a small list  this list contain of   . Config A I Config B I  Config C   .   so u can smoothly switch  among of the configs that u need ) , please guys help me to make that thread reach them ! , we need that option .. cus i got sick of aborting the missions because i brought bane of grineer instead of bane of corpus or  having Magnetic instead of corrosive ! . 

I actually like this idea - I think you should start your own thread on the suggestion.

If you want my opinion, I reckon have it set up so you can view what you have in each config whilst in-game so you know which one you're choosing. Also when switching configs there needs to be a "cooldown" period so players can't switch between configs too easily during the game - perhaps 10 minutes between each switch.

Just now, Alcoholism said:

I actually like this idea - I think you should start your own thread on the suggestion.

If you want my opinion, I reckon have it set up so you can view what you have in each config whilst in-game so you know which one you're choosing. Also when switching configs there needs to be a "cooldown" period so players can't switch between configs too easily during the game - perhaps 10 minutes between each switch.

i don't know where even the suggestion section :( 

Leave the RNG in the game. Don't make core purchases a literal slot machine with the chance to win basically 528 rare cores to instant level a Legendary(Primed) Rank 10.

RNG is a ugly thing to start adding to the market beyond the basic random card booster packs. The leap this makes is astronomical.

overall looks/sounds excellent so far. clearer navigation and also search if you're still feeling lost.
but perhaps most importantly not outright hiding information from Players.

we don't need more ways to get Legendary Cores though. they are an item that mechanically defeats one entire leg of the progression system of the game. this is never a good thing to do, you never want to give the Player capability of removing an entire leg of the game for themselves.
we need less (RE: none) Legendary Cores, not MORE.

if you want to have Legendary Cores, that's nearly the same as making Fusion cost no Energy or Credits, just flashy effects to upgrade Mods whenever you feel like doing so. because that is the equivalent amount of skipping of the entire system.

and be careful of 'this price is too high' feedback, it's hard to tell the difference between someone trying to be constructive with psychological analysis of Consumers, and someone that just wants to get the number lower so that they can afford to buy more of that thing.

Edited by taiiat

4 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Changes:*

• Fieldron Sample, Mutagen Sample, and Detonite Ampules have been removed and are replaced by Fieldron, Mutagen Mass, and Detonite Injector at the price of 10 Platinum each. 

I hope these will have the 'build' tab you mentioned clearly detailing how these are available from crafting Clantech Blueprints, Rare Containers and Invasions/Outbreaks.  Please be sure to list all the methods by which they can be acquired to ensure a well informed choice by the player.

Make the description read something along the lines of "Buy a Credit Booster instead and play the game.  You'll get far more Credits from your Platinum that way."

• Gold Fusion Pack: costs 80 Platinum in exchange for 15 Fusion Cores. 14 Cores are Guaranteed to be R5 Rare, with a very small chance at a Legendary Core for the 15th.** 

Given the worries expressed over gambling for a Legendary Core and the availablilty of cheap R5 Cores from Trade, you could scrap these and just give us the option to by as many R5 cores as we want for 3-5 Platinum each.

The Credit Bundles will be updated as follows:

• High Roller Credit Bundle: costs 90 Platinum in exchange for 175,000 Credits

You do understand I can sped 1 platinum on a t3 cap key and have 25,000 Credits within 2 min right? Oh and if I am being nice 3 other players also benefit.

by that logic 50p should net AT LEAST 1,250,000 Credits
Take 3 other players into account and it should actually be for ~5,000,000 Credits

I don't mean to be rude, but honestly DE, you are insulting your playerbase with this junk, and blatantly ripping of new players who don't know any better

Edited by Dornez

"

"
-Frantically spends 500 plat trying to get a Legendary core-

lol

yea.. after spending around 5k plat on FORMAS you introduce forma pack... JUST 4 YEARS LATE, GOOD JOB!

I hope the update will hit the servers this week, all I want is more formas.

Edited by Tacritan

5 hours ago, Jukantos said:

Yeah, it sounds like that could run into the whole "pack opening" situation with an INCREDIBLY frustrating mindset, because i highly doubt the chance to get one will be much bigger than 5%

2 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

You mean <= 1%

To be honest, if using my past experiences with other games is for anything to go by, it's not unreasonable to think it's going to be in the ballpark of of 0.2% to as high as I don't know, 0.8%?

Be it, those kind of games usually are low as they are due to a significant larger amount of items in the pool (especially those card games that have multi-layering RNG due to having "tiers" via R, SR, SSR respectfully), but usually to compensate for such a saturation, they rotate different sets and such, and the percentage is usually much lower (some games have as low as 0.002% - 0.008%).

Obviously we're not working with something like that, but still, I wouldn't put it past me if it ends up being lower than 1%, even if as small of a difference between 1% and 0.9%.
Whether it's justifiable or not, due to the nature of Legendary Cores is up in the air for debate, but personally, I'm neither here-nor-there lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

6 hours ago, Czin said:

I don't see why I can't buy Legendary Cores in the market out right. The ONLY things I'm interested in buying, and in turn, supporting DE for, are cosmetics, the Legendary Cores and the occasional slots. I don't have the time, will, or energy to farm 520-something cores for weeks or months even, for every new Primed Mod I wish to max JUST FOR MYSELF. It has come to it, that I am loosing the battle to max all the mods I want, since new Rank 10 mods of all rarities - from Common to Legendary - keep showing up.

If they exist why can't I pay for the convenience of buying a Legendary Core? Is it game-breaking? The result I obtain from a Rank 10 mod can be obtained and used by anyone, BUT, those who have the time and RNG to farm the cores required for that Rank 10 (heck even just Rank 9 for Legendaries is plenty) get it first. If I wish to buy my Legendary Cores and not spend everyday in sorties for whatever reason, I have to abide to the ridiculous price fluctuation of the Trade chat. I find that an ugly experience.

They would have to be ridicously expensive though, imagine this:

- Buy a legendary core for let's say 100p

- Buy a Primed Point Blank for Baro for 300 ducats

- Get it to rank 10 and sell it for 500p

- 400p of profit, rinse and repeat

- Destroy the economy