[DE]Megan

Tenno United Bonus Weekend is now live!

9llkZ0i.png

TENNO UNITED
Warframe Sale, Double Resources Weekend and More!

Stand united, Tenno.

From now until July 5 celebrate with a weekend filled with Double Resources, sales and more. Tenno United Weekend is here!

DARVO'S DEALS
Here's your chance to complete your Warframe collection. For the first time ever, all Warframes are 20% off!

DOUBLE RESOURCES
Double up your progress with Double Resources all weekend long.

FREE FIREWORK
Celebrate your Tenno patriotism with a free Grand Finale Firework! End your Mission with a bang.

Log in to Warframe any time before July 5 at 2 p.m. ET to participate in this year’s Tenno United Weekend.

• Upvote 33

1 minute ago, (XB1)simo949 said:

Better than nothing, I guess..

Well aren't you the optimist

• Upvote 37

Buying a resource booster off of Baro for 4X and farming alad v til I got hundreds of neural sensors, then I'm gonna murder the crap outta the sentients for neurodes then I'll be all good on forma for months.

• Upvote 6

Didn't we have double resource weekend not long ago?

I was expecting credit one to be next.

Still nice, going to buy market booster to get x4 and grind those neurals :smile:

Edited by Blazej_aka_zymla

1 minute ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

Buying a resource booster off of Baro for 4X and farming alad v til I got hundreds of neural sensors, then I'm gonna murder the crap outta the sentients for neurodes then I'll be all good on forma for months.

That's why I don't grind for materials like normal. I trade loads of plat and buy a bunch of boosters cause it's so satisfying when you see it all shoot up

4 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

This.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

...but then I realize that I have 0 forma bp left... dun! dun! dun!

Awesome, more fireworks after JV :) 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

9llkZ0i.png

TENNO UNITED
Warframe Sale, Double Resources Weekend and More!

Stand united, Tenno.

From now until July 5 celebrate with a weekend filled with Double Resources, sales and more. Tenno United Weekend is here!

DARVO'S DEALS
Here's your chance to complete your Warframe collection. For the first time ever, all Warframes are 20% off!

DOUBLE RESOURCES
Double up your progress with Double Resources all weekend long.

FREE FIREWORK
Celebrate your Tenno patriotism with a free Grand Finale Firework! End your Mission with a bang.

Log in to Warframe any time before July 5 at 2 p.m. ET to participate in this year’s Tenno United Weekend.

...no comment

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

LOL....I just purchased a 3 day Resource Booster AND Resource Booster Chance yesterday. The Gods laugh at me.

then you will get 4X the res then the booster stack

• Upvote 10

Why do you even bother with darvo, it's such an obvious plat trap.

• Upvote 13

Just now, (XB1)Elite Ranger X5 said:

then you will get 4X the res then the booster stack

I'm aware. The reason I got it was for Nano Spores. As of this morning, though, I'm already up to 3.1m. Guess I need to find something else to farm. :)

• Upvote 1

You buy boosters with plat? What a waste of money. Normal stuff ain't even hard to get. Its really only worth it for neural sensors and neuroses. Want morphics? Go to Arcadia on Mars, Orokin Cells, Draco, Cerberus Pluto for Oxium, Ophelia Uranus for Tellurium, Plastids, Dark Sector surv on Saturn. Its not hard.

• Upvote 1