Tenno United Bonus Weekend is now live!

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Belfort143 said:

...no comment

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Belfort143 said:

no comment

On the contrary, that was two comments.

• Upvote 9

10 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

Buying a resource booster off of Baro for 4X and farming alad v til I got hundreds of neural sensors, then I'm gonna murder the crap outta the sentients for neurodes then I'll be all good on forma for months.

DON'T farm Alad V.  Go to Sinai and with that 4X booster you can average one NS a wave.  It isn't uncommon to get over 20 in a 20 wave game.  Not kidding.  Never farm Alad V for NS.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Killerworld said:

Thanks DE!

But what happened to red/white/blue color palette you guys usually give out at this holiday session ?

You mean the 4th of july color palette? 

8 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

DON'T farm Alad V.  Go to Sinai and with that 4X booster you can average one NS a wave.  It isn't uncommon to get over 20 in a 20 wave game.  Not kidding.  Never farm Alad V for NS.

Sinai is a joke with broken drop rates you might be there like an hour and get 5. I can kill alas v in less than a minute and walk out with no less than 2 neural sensors almost every time. 2x2(baro booster)x2(bonus weekend) =8 neural sensors for an almost 2 minute mission, rinse repeat.

Edited by (XB1)ToothlessApollo
  • Upvote 5

Good way to avoid the real issue at hand I suppose. Any form of feedback before the weekend would be appreciated,,,,

9 minutes ago, Taschanaw said:

You mean the 4th of july color palette?

you really aren't missing much. Basic red, white and blue. Good thing its practically free cause 75p for 3 colors would be a total ripoff.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

?????

The Warframe stances, not the mods.

Just now, Roboplus said:

The Warframe stances, not the mods.

they're only like 10p each. And they're free on the frames they look the most appropriate on by default anyway. Its not even worth it for fashion purposes. The folks at the relay (aka warframe church where we all go to compare fashions) aren't gonna care about a stance.

36 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

You buy boosters with plat? What a waste of money. Normal stuff ain't even hard to get. Its really only worth it for neural sensors and neuroses. Want morphics? Go to Arcadia on Mars, Orokin Cells, Draco, Cerberus Pluto for Oxium, Ophelia Uranus for Tellurium, Plastids, Dark Sector surv on Saturn. Its not hard.

No-one says it's hard. They just want it done faster. And not everyone buys plat. some trade for it like me. Also it's the buyers decision on whether it's a waste of money or not. I don't think it is.

• Upvote 2

Just now, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

No-one says it's hard. They just want it done faster. And not everyone buys plat. some trade for it like me. Also it's the buyers decision on whether it's a waste of money or not. I don't think it is.

just saying cause baro comes with that stuff every other weekend. If you save enough credits and sell enough prime crap for ducats, you can buy enough boosters to last til next time he comes.

Just now, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

just saying cause baro comes with that stuff every other weekend. If you save enough credits and sell enough prime crap for ducats, you can buy enough boosters to last til next time he comes.

very true but he doesn't always sell them. In my opinion he should sell all three beacons, all 4 boosters, one or two primed mods, one or two weapons, and a cosmetic because i'm always happy with the beacons and boosters but everyone remains to be robots that are forever wired to say "Baro's stuff is **** as usual". i'm serious no matter what he sells it's always the same response.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

they're only like 10p each. And they're free on the frames they look the most appropriate on by default anyway. Its not even worth it for fashion purposes. The folks at the relay (aka warframe church where we all go to compare fashions) aren't gonna care about a stance.

Buying both stances costs 100 plat for each Warframe, except for Equinox which costs 140. That's 2940 plat for all of them.

I don't buy cosmetics for others. I buy them for me.

• Upvote 6

Time to stock in some fireworks for the 4th...eh, I mean the 9th of July

And the 12th ofc, but we all know that's the most special day of the year ;)

6 minutes ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

very true but he doesn't always sell them. In my opinion he should sell all three beacons, all 4 boosters, one or two primed mods, one or two weapons, and a cosmetic because i'm always happy with the beacons and boosters but everyone remains to be robots that are forever wired to say "Baro's stuff is **** as usual". i'm serious no matter what he sells it's always the same response.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

my problem with baro is that I collected all his stuff already. He rotates his wares and he brings a little something for everyone. His main problem is rehash. He only comes with 1 new thing every time. Its a total crapshoot whether hell bring something good. It could either be a really good prime mod, some event mod you missed out, or a cool weapon. Really the worst he's had are stupid weapon skins for things I've leveled and threw in the trash a long time ago.

Edited by (XB1)ToothlessApollo
  • Upvote 1