The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having a fashionframe breakdown...help!

Domaik

Question

I can't for the love of the Lotus figure out what syandana to use on my volt... I need suggestions quickly! This is a very important matter...My end-game is ruined at the moment, I don't know what to pick...

Please share your pictures and choices!

Thank you in advance for putting up with my stupid post xD But I would really like to see your choice of syandana for volt!

20 answers to this question

I swear I have all Prime access accesories except misa and prime edo armor...and something dark in the corner of my brain is telling me I need them. specially the Misa....

Yes, I will join you in this "jollyful" corner crying event we got ourselves into...

I would pay so much for it right now...

Edited by Domaik

13 minutes ago, GianCott12 said:

Surprised nobody's said the Izvara Syandana yet. Looks real good depending on the color scheme

QFT
Batman cosplay.

Alternately, red and gold color scheme with gold energy with the Hexis or Veil syandana and a Steel Meridian sigil (the basic one) across the chest makes for some pretty decent Flash cosplay.  Just moved, no idea where my USB drive is, so can't do screenies, sorry.

29 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

You said you have every Prime Syandana except Misa? Yamako Prime looks the best on Volt in my opinion.

Even though I don't use Volt, that's what I'm using on him and I think it looks super nice and compliments him so well!

When it comes to PA's, I am a sucker for Syndanas lol. Especially the Pyra Prime Syndana being my favourite [:

4B1D6CAE67B1B21DBA22024FB7B64F2CE344A8FB

Sorry I don't have a better picture right now.

Salix Syandana is my favourite on him.

I don't have the Misa Prime either.

I cri evritiem.

Edited by Icpmcp
hellodarknessmyoldfriend