Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Vengeful Revenant (Best Single Sword Stance) for 200p

Hey man sorry to break your bubble and hope you don't take this the bad way but...

picture deleted

And this is only the people online right now, there are dozens of cheaper prizes of people offline.

You could reconsider the amount of plat you're asking, so you can actually sell it. Good luck!

Edited by residente1
reasons
15 minutes ago, residente1 said:

Hey man sorry to break your bubble and hope you don't take this the bad way but...

And this is only the people online right now, there are dozens of cheaper prizes of people offline.

You could reconsider the amount of plat you're asking, so you can actually sell it. Good luck!

Don't want to sound like an A****** but I checked that website and I'm quite aware of the prices. The simple fact is that there are always ignorant people who will buy your stuff for outrageous prices but I guess thanks to you that isn't possible anymore on this forum.

Not looking to brag but I've gotten thousands of platinum by doing stuff like this so I'm not stupid either. 

Edited by Gryphticon
1 minute ago, Gryphticon said:

Don't want to sound like an A****** but I checked that website and I'm quite aware of the prices. The simple fact is that there are always ignorant people who will buy your stuff for outrageous prices but I guess thanks to you that isn't possible anymore on this forum.

Not looking to brag but I've gotten thousands of platinum by doing stuff like this so I'm not stupid either. 

I just pointed the fact that there are people selling that for half the prize! That stance is not even that rare today.

Try not calling other people ignorant just because they sell and buy stuff cheaper (for obvious reasons).

1 minute ago, residente1 said:

I just pointed the fact that there are people selling that for half the prize! That stance is not even that rare today.

Try not calling other people ignorant just because they sell and buy stuff cheaper (for obvious reasons).

Sorry but you pointing the facts isn't appreciated. You seem to be misunderstanding. There will always be people buying at outrageously higher than usually prices. You're better off helping out noobs in Players helping players rather than waste your time trying to educate someone who already knows his stuff.

Just now, Gryphticon said:

Sorry but you pointing the facts isn't appreciated. You seem to be misunderstanding. There will always be people buying at outrageously higher than usually prices. You're better off helping out noobs in Players helping players rather than waste your time trying to educate someone who already knows his stuff.

Yeah it isn't appreciated because I screwed your attemtp to selling something for double its prize, trying to catch some poor soul and sell that thing to him.

Sorry for that, I'm out and deleting the picture :)

21 hours ago, residente1 said:

Yeah it isn't appreciated because I screwed your attemtp to selling something for double its prize, trying to catch some poor soul and sell that thing to him.

Sorry for that, I'm out and deleting the picture :)

FYI price police is not a cool thing to do in the trading community, ppl have the rights to sell how much they wanna sell for their items. it's their stuff not your's so don't be D.

18 hours ago, xection9 said:

FYI price police is not a cool thing to do in the trading community, ppl have the rights to sell how much they wanna sell for their items. it's their stuff not your's so don't be D.

It was the best of my intentions, friend, I don't know how I was being a D considering my manners and the fact that OP literally admited he wanted to sell his item outprized to some ignorant person on this forum :^)

2 hours ago, residente1 said:

It was the best of my intentions, friend, I don't know how I was being a D considering my manners and the fact that OP literally admited he wanted to sell his item outprized to some ignorant person on this forum :^)

Sorry but you may not know good manners then. Your best intentions were to intentionally sabotage my post? I don't see how sabotaging someone else may be good manners. It's like greeting someone correctly and then proceed to trip that person.

Yes I admitted that I was trying to sell it at a high price because that's how much I value the effort I put into farming this thing. Now I hope you don't bother any more traders with your price police behavior. it is highly offensive to any trades to get price policed by some random self-righteous stranger.

On 5/7/2016 at 8:55 PM, Gryphticon said:

Sorry but you may not know good manners then. Your best intentions were to intentionally sabotage my post? I don't see how sabotaging someone else may be good manners. It's like greeting someone correctly and then proceed to trip that person.

Yes I admitted that I was trying to sell it at a high price because that's how much I value the effort I put into farming this thing. Now I hope you don't bother any more traders with your price police behavior. it is highly offensive to any trades to get price policed by some random self-righteous stranger.

I genuinelly thought you didn't know about market prizes and with the best of my intentions I wanted to point out some things trying to make it easier for you to sell your mod. That's why I removed the picture as soon as I could.
I'm neither a price police or a self-righteous person and sorry, but I highly doubt you tried to sell it for x2 the prize because you value the effort you put into farming it but that's none of my business anyways.