Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Lunaro [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

The more Stalker, Zanuka, G3 come will make the game more fun. 

Stalker came twice and second time didn't drop nothing which is cool. 

Hope Specters of Rail comes out before July 2016 ends

Baro only had two things I like and bought it. Was looking forward for Zanuka and Stalker beacon but no show this time :( 

Now, I hope today is a big event or Alert with OXIUM resource like they had for orokin thing during TennoCon. 

Please DE add more events and new alerts today (7,15,2016) plus make Zanuka Hunter, G3 and stalker spawn more which make the game more more fun....

32 minutes ago, (PS4)LA_10599 said:

Same. Now I can't even log in. Kinda weird DE hasnt said anything about it

I've saved plenty of screenshots (but it's a *@##$ transferring them to my mac from ps4), because the troubles are severe now. Here's what I got:

1. Disconnect from Game server during/between missions, most often when I access the Navigation or exit the Navigation or at Mission Summary. 

2. I've only had two or three disconnects during missions. Playing alone or playing with others's no difference - there's clearly latency going on.

3. Severe lag when accessing Mod crafting or Arsenal, going in/out between upgrades, has caused crash/disconnect on a couple of occasions.

4. 'Unknown Error' while crafting and retrieving ready objects. For ex. I crafted a hacking module, but the game didn't respond, so I hit the X-button again, and it 'felt' like it activated the crafting - but no progress bar showed up. Then the game crashed. I logged back in, and could retrieve the item. Immideatly after that, it seemed like another item had been crafted, so I tried att pick that up - but got the unknown error and got blocked from crafting that item again (pretty furious at this point), luckily this self corrected after another shutdown.

I'm at 20~ish shutdowns/disconnects now, and this started like late night/midnight friday for me, yesterday was troublesome and today is downright unplayable.

I love this game, as you can tell - because I'm stupid enough to bang my head against the wall here.. :-)

21 minutes ago, (PS4)VozAlta said:

I've saved plenty of screenshots (but it's a *@##$ transferring them to my mac from ps4), because the troubles are severe now. Here's what I got:

1. Disconnect from Game server during/between missions, most often when I access the Navigation or exit the Navigation or at Mission Summary. 

2. I've only had two or three disconnects during missions. Playing alone or playing with others's no difference - there's clearly latency going on.

3. Severe lag when accessing Mod crafting or Arsenal, going in/out between upgrades, has caused crash/disconnect on a couple of occasions.

4. 'Unknown Error' while crafting and retrieving ready objects. For ex. I crafted a hacking module, but the game didn't respond, so I hit the X-button again, and it 'felt' like it activated the crafting - but no progress bar showed up. Then the game crashed. I logged back in, and could retrieve the item. Immideatly after that, it seemed like another item had been crafted, so I tried att pick that up - but got the unknown error and got blocked from crafting that item again (pretty furious at this point), luckily this self corrected after another shutdown.

I'm at 20~ish shutdowns/disconnects now, and this started like late night/midnight friday for me, yesterday was troublesome and today is downright unplayable.

I love this game, as you can tell - because I'm stupid enough to bang my head against the wall here.. :-)

Yeah that has all happened to me too. Especially when using the arsenal. If I switch mods or weapons the game freezes